Best Resturant

pkifreak

It's all about Festhaus.  Yes I work there, so I might be a little byast, but I still think we are the best.  We have the best staff and we also offer the widest selection of food.  Our food is good and we make sure that it is of good quality.  Overall, I think Festhaus is the better restaurant.

Everyone knows that Outback Shack has the best food service employees. Heck we have the best retention rate of any stand in the park. Why? Cause the atmosphere is wonderful, they get to eat the food everyday for break, and in turn it creates a better associate who takes pride in their work.

Mr. Fo Shame,

I apologize in advance for having to shut you down, but I feel as if your perception is a little off from reality. First, I have to argue that you don't have to widest selection of food in the park. You have the same stuff Festhaus has plus the darn skwers. Woopdeedoo. Grill up some Salmon, ribs,chicken, and throw on some Shrimp (coctail, peel n eat, fried, popcorn) , fish (beer battered and breaded) with chicken tenders, corn dogs, nachos, and wings. and then possibly you'll have to widest selection. Do you even have snacks for those enjoying refreshing beverages on your backbar? I think not. And while we're on the topic of backbar, who's bar is getting the cool little maxx games this year? Yeah, you won't see those at OBS. And better associates you say? Right....I guess thats why we were still picked as the #1 staff in all of paramount parks despite you guys getting all the spotlight last year. Don't believe me? Ask TZ! And if you guys are the best stand in the park, why were you not only not put on the poll, but no one even thought about you (well I did, but I had to vote for Bubba's wink.gif ) Even Chippery was mentioned on here before you were laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif So Mr. Tyson you can take OBS, and your server program, and the Coke stand, and your carts and stick them up your censored.gif !!!

Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your day at Paramount's Kings Island.

jerry.gifjerry.gifjerry.gif

ps...it's all wub.gif

jerry.gifjerry.gifjerry.gifjerry.gifjerry.gifjerry.gifjerry.gifjerry.gif

WOO HOO!

So, what's the big deal about Skyline Chili anyway? I live one state to the west, about 2.5 hours away, and I had never heard of someone putting some gross cinnamon-like substance in CHILI. Chili needs to be spicy, not sweet. Blech. And I'm serious about those of you who think LaRosa's in the best pizza around...when you are getting ready to choose a college (if you are of that age group), choose Indiana University. Besides a great college experience in a cool college town, you'll have at least 4 years' worth of exposure to way better pizza places and then you will know what I know!

But, anyways, I am going to the park on Sunday...this Sunday! We have been watching the weather channel website and the temps are gonna be around 66 or so which is not bad...I'm excited; haven't been to the park in 2 years. Yikes!

Beast Rider

when you are getting ready to choose a college (if you are of that age group), choose Indiana University.  Besides a great college experience in a cool college town, you'll have at least 4 years' worth of exposure to way better pizza places and then you will know what I know! 

Boo!!!