wouldn't this be cool !

I think it would be really neat if we had a pki central day. So the Park is only open for pki-c members. Then we could all really get to know each other. The only problems we would run into is people just sighning up for the website to get in. But it would be cool to do this. (Doubt it would ever happen though).

I think you people are clearly forgetting how much something like this at PKI costs. Once every 4 years my company just rents a shelter at PKI and we buy tickets for our employees and their family. There are about 150 employees at my company and we usually buy around 1000 tickets. The cost for something like this is very expensive, lets just say its easily over 30,000 dollars and thats not to rent the park out its just for 1000 tickets and usually 2 shelters. I can't even imagine the price to rent out PKI considering on the weekends it can easily have 30,000 people there.

even if pkic didn't buy out tickets, or bought out the park, a line jump thing would be REALLY cool. You'd have to give like everyone two though, that way they can bring a friend to ride w/. Unless we all just rode w/ eachother...

I’m not saying rent out the park. All PKIC members would pay there own way in. Someone could "try" and get the park to let the #1 fan site for the park access to a shelter or something. Special behind the scenes tour like they did for Beast Buzz. Just something special for great fans. This was a what if topic ya know.

For some of our best meeting days, we've had about 30 or so people there. I'm sure if we were able to offer something special and advertised it correctly we could pull of having enough people to rent out a shelter or justify having some sort of special tour.