Park Research Message To Enthusiasts

Dan

On PKI's new survey, they added a new question to the mix. It seems that PKI wants to hear from more coaster enthusiasts and they want to know who they are. Here is what they said in the survey:

Coaster Enthusiasts -- we definitely want to know what you think!

And if you're a member of a coaster enthusiast-type organization we're especially interested in what you have to say about our rides because you represent an important voice among our guests. However, since all of our responses are anonymous and we have no way of knowing who you are (vs. the teens and families who visit our park on a regular basis, whose voice is also important to us) we ask that you identify yourself here as someone who has expect knowledge on theme parks and coasters so that we know what type of respondent we have when we examine the results.

If you have any questions or concerns about this question (I know someone out there will believe that we are using this question to "winnow out" coaster enthusiasts from our response base because they throw off the balance) please feel free to contact me directly at mark.kupferman@paramountparks.net.

Thank you!

This is just a reminder to head on over to Thrillresearch.com and sign up as a panel member if you haven't already done so. This is your best chance for your voice to be heard! :D

What new survey has PKI sent out lately? I don`t remember seeing that statement or question before in a survey from PKI or Paramount Parks. I am glad that Paramount Parks have instituted this program as a good means for guests to give feedback and advice to the park in order to make it a better, more fun place to visit.