What do you want to see in 2006?

Dolt932

I would love to see another woody, but they don't make wooden coasters like they use to. I.E. Mean Streak(opinion). So I think a steel coaster would be better. Or a one of a kind ride. Something that gets PKI in the record books, thats what I want to see.

I would love to see another woody, but they don't make wooden coasters like they use to. I.E. Mean Streak(opinion). So I think a steel coaster would be better. Or a one of a kind ride. Something that gets PKI in the record books, thats what I want to see.

PKI is already in the record books for many reasons.

Check your history, buddy.

maybe not,

um, look at the records

first suspended coaster (Bat)

first successful standup (KC)

Longest Wood (Beast)

Fastest Wooden Coaster at time (Beast)

Tallest Wooden Coaster at time (Beast)

Tallest Wood (SOB)

Fastest Wood (SOB)

Steepest Drop on Wood (SOB)

tallest wooden structure (SOB)

Only Looping Wood (SOB)

first Intamin Gyro Drop (Drop Zone)

First 6-Looping Coaster (Vortex)

First Giant Top Spin (TRTR)

First Giant Frisbee (Delirium)

Just look, you might not see the record breakers for a while, there are quite a few at the park...

...I could ride Delirium for a while though.

Lets see a cool new section of flats and thrills...

I think it would be really sweet if they added on to Action Zone and put a ton of flat rides, but that would be unlikely. What I really want is a nice ride like MF but not quite as tall. It would be neat if they put it where Top Gun is (but move the statoin forward BUNCHES) and make it weave in out of the trees and hills. It should have some REAL airtime too like Magnum. But not like a record breaker or anything, just a nice, yet big, enjoyable coaster. The only record I would want it to break would be the longest steel. That would be pretty neat, longest steel AND woody in one park. But, they most likely choice will be the nick expansion.

Check your history, buddy.

I'm not stupid. Nor is it illegal to want another record breaker. The question was

"But What Do YOU Want Them TO Build?" And I said what I want. I think you should re-read the question before accusing me of answering it. Geeze.

^MF dosen't have massive air time, in fact it has very very little air time. MF is all about speed, not air. If you want to feel air time on an intamin giga try Superman Ultimate Escape at Six Flags New England, that has air. But yes I would like to see an Intamin giga but I'd want it more like S:UE then MF.

^MF dosen't have massive air time, in fact it has very very little air time. MF is all about speed, not air. If you want to feel air time on an intamin giga try Superman Ultimate Escape at Six Flags New England, that has air. But yes I would like to see an Intamin giga but I'd want it more like S:UE then MF.

sure it has air time...

what do you think the entire way back after the preztel along the station the is??

^MF dosen't have massive air time, in fact it has very very little air time.  MF is all about speed, not air.  If you want to feel air time on an intamin giga try Superman Ultimate Escape at Six Flags New England, that has air.  But yes I would like to see an Intamin giga but I'd want it more like S:UE then MF.

Its called Superman ride of steel. It is under 300' but taller than 200' thus making it a hyper. I agree the only airtime i get on MF is on the thrid hill and that little mound by the station on the return blows.

Its called Superman ride of steel. It is under 300' but taller than 200' thus making it a hyper. I agree the only airtime i get on MF is on the thrid hill and that little mound by the station on the return blows.

Yea I had the wrong name all the Supermans are confussing. And yes it is a hyper cause it's under 300' but I think I can see we agree that MF really dosen't have much airtime. All the air time is on Magnum.

Elitescr3, after the Preztel the rides practicaly over. The hill returning off the island gives a little air time and then the only other thing that there is is that tiny hill passing the station and that little thing probably has the best air of the whole ride. I don't know how MF can be considered to have "massive" air time when you have something like Magnum in the same park. MF only has a little more air then The Beast and thats saying something, cause Beast dosen't have air. Now I'm not saying I don't like MF cause I love MF just like Beast but come on neither of these rides have air and there not built to, they're built to feel out of control and feel fast which is what both of them are.

MF has quite a lot more air than The Beast. The big hill after the overbanked turn is almost all airtime. I guess it's depending when you ride it. During the summer when the ride is at its fastest and it books it over that hill it's got longer air than any one dip on Maggie. When I ride it in the fall months and the weather chills out I don't seem to get that same air though. Then there's the hill on the return, and then of course you've got that little bunnyhop at the end of the coaster which gives plenty. Sure it's no Maggie, and I'm not saying it gives "massive" air, but I think you're going a little overboard when you say it has little more than the airless Beast.

I usually stay near the back of the train, myself. The first ride I took was in the second car from the back and I believe that was the most air I'd ever gotten. It really does depend on the speed though. If the train you're on is slow, you'll just coast over that second hill after the tunnel like it's nothing and you'll get no air. I do agree though that I have had rides where there wasn't much airtime. But like I said, it was usually chilly out. And I'm sure age will slow the coaster down a bit and kill some of the air too.