Lets take out Paramount Story.

PKI Foodguy

I agree that the Paramount Story is a peaceful addition to the park and say they should keep it. But here's a suggestion. . . maybe they should. . . I don't know. . . update it!! Seriously, last time I was in there it looked like it was falling apart, some props (The Wayne's World car) were missing and there weren't very many recent movies. I mean, Paramount's recently done Saving Private Ryan, Braveheart (that might be mentioned in there), Lemony Snicket, School of Rock and some good independent movies. They need to update it, give it some cool things to look at and make it more than just a filler in the park for those who are bored. Although I wouldn't be upset with them making a ride that still honors the Paramount movie heritage, like the Great Movie Ride at Disney MGM. Just think, you could be in the middle of a shootout in the Godfather, storming the beach at Normandy (probably a bit too sensitive), runnning from Count Olaf and then flying with Sky Captain. That would be pretty cool.

But I like the Paramount Story. Just update it instead of leaving it stuck in the '80s.

I think if they don't plan on refurbishing The Paramount Story, then they should move all the props to along the Kings Island and Miami Valley Railroad to replace the long-gone oldwest theme that once was and turn it into something like the MGM and Universal backlot tour attractions. Hopefully something will be done with it to celebrate Paramount's upcoming "100th anniversary" cool.gif

I say keep it. It is a nice quiet area of the park. However, it does need some updating and care. It looks exactly the same as it did 10 years ago. I think it needs a lot more props and set pieces.

The Kings Island Story would be cool too, but they could put it somewhere else in the park...maybe even indoors to provide some much needed air conditioned space. If done right, it could be successful.

What would be sweet is have stuff on the train like your walking through the histroy of paramount or just maybe even Paramount Kings Island and have some track with the KC cars sitting on them.

I think this would be awsome. Pki history is the most interesting thing ever.

rolleyes.gif jennifer

I think it would be neat to have the paramount story moved to the train. It would also be a quick and easy retheming job considering it probably only involves filling a truck with movie props out of a warehouse and then setting them up around the ride. After that they would only need to made a few digital recordings to play during the cycle to round it all off.

I believe that Paramount Story should stay. Not all of PKI's guests are coaster freaks like you and me. Some of them are eldery and wish to enjoy the peaceful scenery of The Paramount Story, the shows, and tame attractions like The Kings Island & Miami Valley Railroad.

In conclusion - keep The Paramount Story. We need some nature and relaxing scenery in the park.

Sincerely,

Italian Chef

PS - Today is baby chef's 1st birthday!!!!

chef.gif

For one thing there is no movie warehouse on property. Plus everything that Gets put in there has to be ok by paramount. Then the part where we should add it to the train ride that would be hard to do since some the buildings that are all ready up are storage units and old green rooms.

I like the Kings Island story Idea, and the move it to the train area idea. I love the jump 2 idea wink.gif I just think something needs to happen to it, or it needs to be maintained a little better and updated more often. I've never seen more than 4 guests in there at one time. I agree that it is one of the few serene areas in the park, but I just think the space could be used a little better.