Nick Lachey @ PKI

weezy

Amen to that PKI Beast. Having Celebrities doesnt matter at all. Celebrites are not a majority and dont bring in a lot of money to the park. The park wants to appeal to famlies. Its a family orinented park, not a celebrity play land, it would be fun though if say Nick Lachey was there again and I threw ice cream at him.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is Nick Lachey AZ boy, he said it in the Cincinnati Enquirer when they had a special on him. They asked "Theres rumors you are considering running for mayor of Cincinnati, is this true?" then he replied saying something like: "If I felt I could change some of the problems the city I had I may run."

Actually it's Justin Jeffre (another member of 98 Degrees) that is running for mayor. He officially announced it last week. Nick was, at one point, considering it...and may still in the future. Also, I'm guessing that nobody knows/cares what Justin looks like, because he was with Nick at PKI yesterday. I saw them both together.

Combat Stupendous, although I am indifferent to Nick Lachy I think throwing ice cream at him and slapping him would be ill advised. I can imagine it now you slap him and start laughing, then 4 steroid raging body guards come and break bones in your body you didn't even knew you had. Believe me Nick would have the last laugh.

CombatStupendous, I know what you mean, but personally I don't really find Nick or his style of music offensive. It's pop he knows its pop and he dosen't act like its not. I don't really mind any "pop" people because they stick to their music and we can all just be like its pop it sucks who cares. The people I hate are the posers such as Avril Lavigne, Ashley Simpson, Good Charolette, who claim to be punk when they are really just as pop as Nick. These people give a bad name to the actually punk such as the Clash, Sex Pistols, Against Me, etc. The posers are the ones I really hate, I don't understand why they jsut don't admit they're pop, its really annoying.

yeah... I got to see him. I was standing in The Vortex drive box and i was so excited. It was really exciting, but i kinda felt like people needed to leave him alone. He was just trying to be a normal person for once and he got all surrounded. I also heard that Jessica Simpson was at KI on Friday. Is that true?

Wow I havent been on here latley cause of my new lifting program starting but... I did like the newly weds and i would have liked to see him or jessica at the park some time, but yet i wouldnt have tried to bother him cause if i would be a celeb and tried to have a normal day at a park in a city I grew up in i wouldnt want to be bothered that much...

Again since some of you people dont back track a topic Jessica wasnt there because she was filming/Wrapping up The Dukes of Hazzard Movie.

''The people I hate are the posers such as Avril Lavigne, Ashley Simpson, Good Charolette, who claim to be punk when they are really just as pop as Nick. These people give a bad name to the actually punk such as the Clash, Sex Pistols, Against Me, etc. The posers are the ones I really hate, I don't understand why they jsut don't admit they're pop, its really annoying''

You dont wanna P*ss off the Doo! Because I love Avril Lavigne pop or not some people like PUNK even if some say it's POP.. hey country music is going pop which really doesnt mean a d@mn thing to me because I will listen to what I want when I want.

Whether there a poser or whatever is a matter of opinion. The way the MAINSTREAM music industry is today is a f*****g joke! Image and sex are mroe important than the music. An example........pop and rap music.........the artists arent that talented but when you add the studio magic you can make its ound great (and yes i can back up my facts because i work with studio recording equipment) , and since you have a stupid media and tabloids.....as long as you have boobs youll be popular. Mainstream music is false and stupid. For an example Avril Lavigne.......sounds great on her cd and has a cool image.......but did you hear her acoustic thing on mad tv? I though a freaking cat was dying.......but that rebel attitude and cute face are whats making her sell. The industry is a huge joke and its being played on most of you.

On sunday, when I showed up for my shift on Vortex(around 3:50pm). Nick Lachey, with the huge mob with him and park camra people. He did ride Vortex, at around 4:10 or 4:15?(can't remember). And yep he got the front seat with his friends that came with him.

Even with no talent, you have to give these people respect. They're making a lot more money than you. When someone on here becomes that successful, then you can slam anyone you'd like.

And please, don't get me started if you think rappers have no talent. Anyway, we've gotten way off topic, so let's get back to talking about Nick Lachey and PKI. If you want to talk about anything else non-related to PKI, that can go in the community forums.

We went to PKI on Sunday and had a blast!  I got picked to grab $$$ in the Scooby Bucks booth ( I believe I was the only adult all day).  I ended up with $117 in Scooby Bucks  biggrin.gif    But the best part was seeing Nick Lachey walking thru the park!!!  Did anyone else see him or talk to him?  I've heard he worked at Kings Island when he was younger, is this true???

Ok I must be old. Who is he?

OMG Nick Lachey was one of the singers from 98 degrees. After they split up he went on to release a solo album. He is also married to Jessica Simpson. Please tell me who know who Jessica Simpson is. He also had his own reality show with Jessica, The Newlyweds on MTV. Which just aired the last epoisde last week I believe.

Is he the one who's running for mayor?

Actually it's Justin Jeffre (another member of 98 Degrees) that is running for mayor.  He officially announced it last week.  Nick was, at one point, considering it...and may still in the future.  Also, I'm guessing that nobody knows/cares what Justin looks like, because he was with Nick at PKI yesterday.  I saw them both together.

As I said yesterday (on Pg. 3 of this thread)...

^Maybe he'll fall off of the Eiffel Tower and spare us from his next album. wink.gif

offtopic.gif Admittedly, there is a lot of rappers out there who are total crap as well. To me, some of the best are 50 cent and G UNIT, Jay Z, DMX, Jadakiss, The Game. The problem is, every rapper wants to start their own record label and they sign all of their friends, regardless of talent.

People need to leave the celebrities alone while they are at the park, most of them are there during their off time, and want to enjoy it with their families. When i was at FOF in 01, some people from O-Town rode, and we had to keep the restraints locked on the rest of the train, and manually release the group out and take them out the back door, even then once the train was unlocked, everyone went running after them, and about ran into the drum, and on top of that the guest tried to buy the pictures from the photo booth. Just let everyone enjoy the park, they want to relax, and have fun too.