Best rides at pki

vortexdemon05

From a non rides associate point of view, I'd have to give the best ride to the The Beast at night. Its the most incredible ride every whipping through the woods at night especially throught the tunnels on the helix. Also The Beast Crew gets you hyped up and makes everyone scream. I would have to give The Vortex best ride of the day time though. Blazin line speed and 6 inversions is nothing to miss.

Just because Vortex Flips you 6 times does not mean it is the best.

Dont get me wrong, I Love Vortex! but I would rather Ride Flight of Fear.

but my favorite ride at Kings Island is not even a coaster, but Delirium. Delirium and Tomb Raider, Wow!

---

Delirium/TRTR

Racer/FoF/Vortex/Beast

Face\Off/Top*Gun/Drop-Zone

Congo/Beastie/Reptar/SDATHC/Troika/Monster/Scrambler/AE/Flume/WWC

Carousel/SoB/Dodgems/AxT/ScoobyGC/KIMVRR/Ship/Tower

and im pretty sure IJST might be in my "2" category, "1" being best, but 2 being great, 3 pretty good, 2 its descent, 4 is either OW! or Yawn!

Tomb Raider: The Ride

Delirium

Flight of Fear

Vortex

Son of Beast

Slingshot

TOP GUN

Shake, Rattle & Roll (aka Troika)

Racer South

FACE/OFF

Racer North

Beast

The yellow ones are my favorite - with TRTR the best ride in the park. The yellow and silver are my favorite five. The orange are honorable mentions. The rest are ok rides.

Yes - and I have to say - Beast pretty much sucks. Sorry. laugh.gif

My fav. roller coaster would have to be FoF. I LOVE launched rides w/ a passion b/c of the supense. My fav. ride altogher though would be Drop Zone by a long shot. I absolutely love that ride. It is the ONLY ride that really scares the pants off me.

Borrowing Klockster's rating system, since it's so pimp tongue.gif

Delirium

Vortex

Beast

Son of Beast

Flight of Fear

Face/Off

TOP GUN

Drop Zone

Racer South

Racer North

"The yellow ones are my favorite ... The yellow and silver are my favorite five. The orange are honorable mentions. The rest are ok rides."

Flight of Fear

The Beast

Vortex

Delirium

Monster

Son of Beast

Top Gun

Adventure Express

Action FX Theatre

Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle

Face/Off

Drop Zone

Wild Thornberrys River Adventure

Scrambler

Shake, Rattle, and Roll

Racer/recaR

Rugrats' Runaway Reptar

My favorite ride at PKI would probably be a toss up between Delirium and Drop Zone. With Drop Zone taking the marbles right now, I love free fall rides. Slingshot and Skyflyer would be up there if they count and of course Beast. Vortex is one of my least favorite.

My favorite ride at PKI would probably have to go to Beast. That ride never gets old because of the experience you get at night when your just flying threw the tunnels, helixes and the woods... following closely would be the offspring of that the Son of Beast but that ride is getting a little too rough for me because i can barely fit in the cars so my knees hit the car and it absolutly censored.gif kills.

biggrin.gif Im gonna have to say The Beast as my #1 and The Racer as my #2. Nothing compares to a classic wooden coaster, except an awsome steel coaster. LOL. My #3 is Delerium.

The thing about The Racer is...it always a great thrill, and there is almost never a line. When I'm at PKI, I usually ride The Racer 4 or 5 times in a row.

The Beast...Is just awsome all around

Delerium...You gotta love it!

The only reason I don't like Vortex is because you get thrown around in the seat a lot, especially in the corkscrews. I would like it a whole bunch better if they got rid of the god awful OTSRs. I they can put lap bars in FoF, I don't see why they can't put them in Vortex.

how can you say Vortex is the best ride in the park? I feel that there is "No" best ride in the park, they are all average. But i personally like sob the best.

You just said SOB was the best. As you said there's no best ride. Hypocrite.