8/10/05

DegenRider

Well I had to get my season pass processed this weekend and I wanted some some SOB rides. Well one of those happened. After waiting on getting our new fridge this morning I left for PKI at 9:30. I was on the lot by 9:40 thanks to lite traffic on I-71.

Anywho I wait in about a 15 min line to get my pass done as I got yelled at parking for not doing it last week. Anywho I go into the park and head over to AZ for a bit to see what was up.

1st stop was Top Gun. 1 train wait. I was told the 2nd was being rebuilt.

anywho after that I went and Bsed with Teenage Ninja who was guarding IJ's entrance.

I get a Soda Milkshake and share a sip with joe cause he looked mighty thirsty guarding IJ. It was good...not worth $6.41 infact I saved most of it and refroze it at home. The things I do for you guys so you do not have to suffer.

I got bored and went home....I had to get home anyways as I was grillmaster for a family gathering....So I grill around 50 peices of meat...loose 5lbs and See that joe was sent home early and wanted to head back up the park....okay I have a quarter of a tank of gas and 20 bucks to last m e 2 weeks. WHY NOT! I put the warp engines on the old Cavileer and Fly up I-71 and meet joe in the park.

We decide AE is our 1st stop. Ran well. Joked around....ect ect..next stop was Wild Thornberries.

We were stupid and got wet. The water was refreshing yet....bone chilling. who wouldof thought you would get WET on a log flume.

After that we hit up Beastie which was running breakless. Best ride of the day!

Scooby was after this and as usual the targets worked like crap. 850 joe had 590.

We made a beeline for beast. sat in 1-3 and had a craptastic ride as the brakes were on hard.

Park was closed we said our goodbyes and I got some gas at UDF.

Using my time machine I can tell you that

CoastersNSich your living as a bum in cleveland.

Italian Job was a complete flop. A riot broke out at the park and after a peaceful negotation the flyers will be back in 06. Infact the entire area will be restored and will look like it did in 2004 pre constuction....who knew there were tiques freaks?

Media Day wasn't until the 21st but according to the cincypark.info Which took over PKIC in late June. the new ride was confirmed to be....well I am not gonna spoil it for you all.

SOB is now the #1 wood coaster in the world. the station now has pot as "themeing" to numb ya up nice.

The Beast will be hit by a Airplane in June. No one will cry

Since none of the fireworks ever work the park decided that for July 4th they would torch The Racer. Sadly the POS wouldnt burn....thats par for july 4th at the park.

Tazmanian Typhoon falls apart after its revealed that the funnel design is structually unsound.....PKI adds trim brakes to fix the problem....Many people die due to falling 60ft.

Right before Cincyparks takesover PKIC..there data center has a mysterious and enexplained fire.... rolleyes.gif ....dane is also hit by a speeding red chevy coup...that may or may not be driven by dry.gif

I will take responceability for going all killdoser on the school of rock show...AS I wanted revenge for paying to see the movie in theaters....PS the show sucks!

Starbucks opens with a $10 cup of coffee.