September?

Enchanted Voyager

I will tell you guys why I work at the park full time. P&G buys the park out and so does toyota. These compines wll buy hundreds of tickets to buy the park out. Kings Island has been doing this for years. It also gives a chance for the people who work all year round to get ready for fear fest and the end of the season. Because once Kings Island closes for the season the people who work full time have to step in and get our work done.

Yes, P&G rents out the park for an entire weekend. They used to rent it for just a Saturday, but around 1999 or 2000 they started renting it out the entire weekend in September. P&G has had a company picnic at Kings Island every season the park has been open, and they had company picnics at Coney before KI opened in 1972.

GE Transportation Aircraft Engines is also one of those companies that buys out PKI every september. In years before I had season pass, that's when my family went because my grandfather once worked at GE.

BUT you will get four days in September to visit the park.... Fri-Mon, 2-5. (Labor Day weekend). After then, it's October and Fearfest.