SoB getting Intamin trains in 06........

Player

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm. Funny. The title of your thread is SOB getting Intamin trains in '06. Then, your post says SOB getting new trains followed by an Intamin coaster. Are they supposed to be getting an Intamin coaster or Intamin trains for SOB? Or, is it both? Whatever the case, I find it hard to believe.

Hmmmm. Funny. The title of your thread is SOB getting Intamin trains in '06. Then, your post says SOB getting new trains followed by an Intamin coaster. Are they supposed to be getting an Intamin coaster or Intamin trains for SOB? Or, is it both? Whatever the case, I find it hard to believe.

just like i said. SoB getting new trains in 06 then pki getting a new intamin coaster in 07 or 08.

I don't know, I have heard a few things about the new intamin coaster. But the new trains is new to me. But what if the park does get new SOB trains, what would everyone's thoughts be? But anyway, I would rather see GCII articulated rolling stock instead, but that's just me.

You are right shadow2k3 because I inspect the Son of Beast every moring before the park opens. The trains on the Son of Beast are for Hyper wooden looping coasters only. so that is not true.

oh my god. Are you saying that premier can only design trains for SoB,lol. Of course ptc trains won't work on the sob but i feel intamin can build some nice open air trains for the intense woodie.

We try to make the Son of Beast smooth every year. I will tell you guys what happend the reason was that one of the sob trains was being fixed and sent away. they put new weels on the newer train that has the new pki logo on it. So now you know which train to ride the one with the old pki logo. But still I think the ride is still rough Like the helix and some of the other truns. It still a GREAT RIDE.

many of you are seasonal employes i work year round in fact i am in my office at my computer at pki right now as we speak so I have been a full time employee for 10 years now. I'm not lying to guys I'm looking at the Son of Beast right now out my window from the rides office.