SoB getting Intamin trains in 06........

Player

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

many of you are seasonal employes i work year round in fact i am in my office at my computer at pki right now as we speak so I have been a full time employee for 10 years now. I'm not lying to guys I'm looking at the Son of Beast right now out my window from the rides office.

Sorry beast37 people post alot of rumors on here all the time. Its hard to know if its ture or false.

many of you are seasonal employes i work year round in fact i am in my office at my computer at pki right now as we speak so I have been a full time employee for 10 years now. I'm not lying to guys I'm looking at the Son of Beast right now out my window from the rides office.

Well with that being said I'd say its Chris, unless its someone from GS or something else thats in the back of the rides office.

Another wooden roller coaster!?! Dear God I hope not. I definatly(sp) don't believe him. Why and where would they put another woody in the park.

If they were thinking of putting in another woody, why wouldn't it have been on the survey a while ago that proposed different ride ideas.......

Rumors are rumors until they are proven to be true by the park publicly stating so. Some rumors, such as Winterfest returning this season, seem very likely, while other rumors like new trains on Son of Beast, and an Intamin coaster in 2007 seem almost completly false. That is just my two cents.

alright tell me how you put photos on this web site.

If you really have some sort of interesting photo, send it to one of the staffers.

Also, you may or may not be a full time employee, I really don't know, but if you were I don't think that you'd be on here telling us, even in general, what's to come in 2007. Sorry.

Yep... The mountain the shelters Volcano is very expensive! If you guys got a copy. Your line will go off the hook on opening day and burts up your park popularity for sure! rolleyes.gif Its such an wasome ride! Can you imagine. 2 70mph launches!!! laugh.gif

"Ok i will not how do end a post"

Beast37, can you re-post in English please?

I, for one, do not believe you. There is a saying over at Coasterbuzz that goes like this...Those who know, don't talk. Those who talk, don't know. By the way, I'm posting from Trump Tower. tongue.gif

I would love to have Volcano at PKI....What ever happened with Hypersonic XLC? Is it a cool ride?

I wouldnt know but from what I hear that ride wouldnt be worth getting at PKI. First off they cant really do much and they are very unrelabe. Its probally open about as much as Steel Dragon 2000 was and I heard rumors that PKD is on the verge of tearing out that coaster.

Yep... The mountain the shelters Volcano is very expensive! If you guys got a copy. Your line will go off the hook on opening day and burts up your park popularity for sure! rolleyes.gif Its such an wasome ride! Can you imagine. 2 70mph launches!!! laugh.gif

WEll really there isnt even one 70 MPH launch on Volcano because it takes 2 launches to get the ride up to 70 MPH and how come you seem to be saying that PKD is more popular than PKI?