Jeffery Seibert's Big Adventure?

Yes, it's an easy programming tool called RPG Maker 2003(RPG Maker 2000 was used for JSBA). I personally have programs to create 3D games but for bandwith concerns as well as the time I have to work on games, I use RPG Maker 2003 for its ease of use and relatively small file size. Visually it's not very impressive, but with RELOADED I'm doing alot of different gameplay genres that only a few or no one has ever done with that system before. Very few turn based battles is the biggest difference from everything else out there on that system, that and I've tried to create a unique presentation quality within the game, thus the amount of time it has taken to make it, haha. Also the reason I use it is one of the things you mentioned, the story. It's very easy to create cutscenes and forward a solid story with RPG Maker. To create something like JSBA, it doesn't take too much skill. For RELOADED it required me to come up with alot of different techniques and approaches to make the different genres work in one game. If you'd like more detailed information, just search the web for RPG Maker. I hope that helps, and I hope you look forward to Jeffrey Siebert: RELOADED, only at PKICentral.Com.

• Like 1