IJST line

pkifreak

PKI_Diana look at the first link that is the entrance right by the billboard.

Which is on the serpentine path.

Look, I know where it's it. The start of the queue is off the serpentine brick path linking Old Coney and Rivertown. I've seen it and stood there for the last 3 weekends...

It's there. Trust me.

This is the old flyers area, looking head on, the entrance to IJ is a bit further to the left.

Notice the brick path...

Flyers Area

did you see the pics. it looks like the entrance is right next billboard. I will take a walk over there right now to see where the entry to the ride is.

The person asked where "the line for the IJST will start" NOT where you actually enter the station. That means the queue entrance to me.

You do that.

Take a picture too, cause obviously we need it.

Diana is right, for cyring out loud she works there! Jeff Seibert even showed us on the tour where it starts and it is exactly where Diana says!

Thank you Combat for speaking up. Cause I know a lot more people on this site know where the line is....

I'm still waiting on that picture that shows the queue entrance being at the billboard, cause it's actually connected to the brick path.

Is beast37 really at pki right now he said he was going to check out the line about 10 min ago. Does he work there full time?

That first pic that Beast posted - it has the fun and saftey guide, as well as an arrow that says "ENTRANCE" pointing to the left. This picture would have been taken roughly where the back end of the old Flyers queue was, meaning to get to the entrance, you would walk into that entrance plaza directly across from The Vortex batwing element, and turn left and go behind the Rivertown bathroom.

In fact you can see the path itself - that sidewalk. It kind of starts behind that spool.

When my supervisor was giving us a tour of the park several weeks ago, he said that they were expecting 4- to 5-hour lines for that ride... As much as I want to ride it as soon as it opens, I am not about to stand in line that long...

that may be true because of horrid capacity. It will probably have the downtime of an intamin rocket. I feel it won't even average 500 gph.