Ride Accidents

FOF/Z 4-ever

I dont know if this goes here or not and if it does not, I am sorry.

Anyway, while i was searching for PKI's history, I came across this site. It lists all the accidents that we reported, not only at PKI, but in other parks too! It lists them from 1998 to present. In the address bar, you need to change the year to go to the next year or click the link at the bottom of each page to take you to the home page. I thought it was pretty interesting and you find out about some things that was never released to the public. Thought I would share! Have fun!

Well I was looking at ride accidents yesterday too, on the CoasterForce page, and a few things were interesting...I knew about The Beast incident. I knew a boy fell out of the Drop Zone at PGA, but did a man fall out of PKI's??? According to this page, there was (scroll to August 1999):

Accidents

Also, interesting was the fact that I don't see the accident where Top Gun hit the cherry picker or whatever. Whatever came of this? and what was found out about what happened?

No-one ever fell out of PKI's Drop Zone. After the PGA incident, all Drop Zones in all Paramount Parks were closed until the PGA accident was investigated.

Same with the accident on Shockwave at PKD, where the man fell out of the ride. When that happened, Paramount ordered King Cobra and Sky Rider(PCW) to close until investigation proved that the accident was not the fault of the ride.

LOL they didnt put that Son of Beast got stuck on it helix.. and they didnt put that Vortex was stop right at the brakes before the corkscrew because all the OSTR were 1 click away from opening(may be 2) and they didnt put that TR:TR held riders upside down for 2 hrs. Im done lol.

O yes I know Vortex was 1 click away because they stop us and got me off and alot of other people because down the first drop al OSTR went up 3clicks you could hear it. And Son of Beast there was a photo of it in the last site but I couldnt find it. And TR:TR we all know that it got stuck upside down for 2hrs.

...Vortex was stop right at the brakes before the corkscrew because all the OSTR were 1 click away from opening(may be 2)...

Here is another one of those engineers who knows how everything works; please explain how this works, can't do it? didn't think so.

..matt