What is the worst Restaurant it pki?

vortexdemon05

I really dont think KI has had a big selection if food untill this year, and even this year its just a slight more selection but KI's food is good none the less but WAY too expensive. My fav. is the chicken fingers and burgers. I dont think KI has a bad restaurant, well maybe Bubba Gumps because I hate sea food.

Where's Oscar's on this list? If that was there I would vote for it in a heart beat. Unfortunately it is not, so I'll have too choose something else. What, no Festhaus? That place, as I remember it, was lacking in food quality and atmosphere, why eat at dark, dreary Festhaus when you could enjoy better food and a lovely outdoor atmosphere at any of the other LaRosa's locations?

Well, since Festhaus is not on the list I suppose I'll have to go with Skyline. Not a big fan of their chili, which I suppose you could say is blasphemy, as I grew up on the Westside, where Skyline reigns supreme.

I'm not going to vote for any of the choices listed. But I think the worst restaurant in PKI would have to be skyline footlong express. Why do we need this? They could sell footlong skyline hotdogs at the other skyline stand in the park.

I really dont think KI has had a big selection if food untill this year, and even this year its just a slight more selection but KI's food is good none the less but WAY too expensive. My fav. is the chicken fingers and burgers. I dont think KI has a bad restaurant, well maybe Bubba Gumps because I hate sea food.

PKI's food really isn't as expensive as you would think. The pizza's don't cost much more than a large pizza at Larosa. Skyline isn't much more expensive than the regular Skyline, and $5 isn't a bad price to pay for a 1/3 pound burger on a buttered bun with all the toppings you want. Sure our stuff does cost a little more, but look at the portion sizes, you rarely walk away hungry. And of course there the convience factor and the law of Supply and demand. If you have 50,000 guest in the park, they're all going to be hungry, and believe it or not, we do not have an unlimited supply of food on hand at all times. Besides where else can get a burger and then jump on 10 of the most thrilling and entertaining rides on the planet?

FYI, don't hate Bubba gumps because you don't like seafood. We serve plenty non seafood items such as ribs, grilled chicken, corn dogs, nachos, chicken wings, and your beloved chicken tenders. And if you're of age, we have a nice variety of adult beverages all in a relaxing atmosphere with incredible service.

Also how much wider of a selection would you want? We didn't really add anything new this year except for Mexican food. Everything else we already had, just without the brand names.

Skyline Footlong Express. When I ate there, my foot long hot dog tasted like one of the hot dogs you would buy at a grocery store like Khans, it wasn't Skyline. Talk about awful.

They use Blue Grass hot dogs, (my grandpa's sister owned three of the skylines in Cincinnati and once owned the one in Tampa, but now her son owns the one on Colrein avinue, so skyline runs in my family:D ) any ways pki has a wide veriety of many foods. Personally I like Skyline and Larosas, this might seem strange but for some reason the cheese coneys from skyline at pki taste better than the ones you would get at the regular resturants unsure.gif , in my opinion.

Starbucks does not belong at Kings Island

I think its the perfect addition to PKI. Gotta have some coffee in the morning. I think PKI could definitely use a GOOD restaurant, like where you get waited on. Its hard to find any real good food, maybe impossible. I mean, you can get a decent hamburger or piece of pizza, but since most people are shelling out big bucks while they're there, it would be nice to at least be able to sit down and be waited on and enjoy the view.