IJST detailed pics

UrsHoeer

Hey guys,

first of all I want to say hi to everybody using this board. I've been reading here for a while now and must say that this is a great community!

I'm working on a recreation of the Italian Job Stunt Track using the NoLimits Rollercoaster Simulation. I hope I did a good job until now, because I didn't get the chance to go there yet. (I'm from Germany! tongue.gif ) Here are some screens:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

As you see on the last picture, I could't create all of the posters because i didn't find photos of them all. Maybe you guys can help me and/or take some photos in case you're living close to PKI.

Thanks,

Urs

Yes, you can do theming like that, just not actually in No Limits. Thats the main reason I rarely use it. You need to have (expensive) 3D modeling software to create theming, then you import it into NL. If you don't have 3D modeling software, you're stuck with what NL gives you.

"Nice job, right now it looks more accurate than the original video animation"

I know you said kudos to the guy whom made the original video, but, it was made based on descriptions and artist renderings. Things have changed a little since then. The guy who did the IJ:ST vid, does most of the promo vids you see for new coasters. Here is his site bad nitrus. Not trying to get on you or anything, just want you to see what this guy has done. Completely amazing.

I built the track shortly after the release of the preview video. It was really wrong and I stopped working on it. When the first construction pics appeared I had the idea to create a perfect themed recreation of the ride. And now I'm workin on it for probably two month.