IJST detailed pics

UrsHoeer

Fantastic job man!! And you havent even been to the tours or anything. Very very very impressive!! Im working on a RCT3 recreation myself with the help of some fantastic members here.

He lives in germany.

I know, that is why I said "and you havent been on the tours or anything" because he cant, because he lives too far away.

Yes I did that already last weekend. I worked on the track and the speeds (LIMs, Brakes etc.) and after some hours of fine tuning im finally satisfied.

How long does the train wait before it is launched? Is there even a pre-stage?

Urs

It launch right out of the station but there is an uneven burst of speed about half way down the track. The turn before the subway is a quicker turn. The banking into the helix happens why you are still going straight and it happens very quickly. Another I couldn't tell in your video but there is about 50-100 feet of straight track before you get to the actual helicopter sceence.

It launch right out of the station but there is an uneven burst of speed about half way down the track. The turn before the subway is a quicker turn. The banking into the helix happens why you are still going straight and it happens very quickly. Another I couldn't tell in your video but there is about 50-100 feet of straight track before you get to the actual helicopter sceence.

He's right --

I'm not familiar with No Limits, so I don't know if it can do this, but the LIMs are set up in a certain way in which the car has more of a "peel out" feeling to it rather than the classic FoF "0-60 in x seconds" feel.

I know what you guys mean. But even if I would set up the LIMs as you said, it wouldn't make a difference in NoLimit. It's only virtual and you don't feel the acceleration as good as in real life.

I want a simulation-seat you install in front of your display and use it in every kind of simulation... *dream*

EDIT: I decided to start from scratch on again and rebuild the whole track and objects. I know you might not understand my decision. But after seeing all the pics and the final layout I noticed some mistakes I've made. I'll keep you up to date with construction pics!

You are really putting alot of time in this and this should turn out to one of the best NL coasters I have ever seen. You could make that peel effect easy enough but useing different launch segments.

Next time I go to the park and the Effiel Tower is open I will go up and get some pics for you.

These pics probaly wont help but you can check some of them out anyway.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y162/dropzone265/

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I finished the new layout yesterday and I think I'm really close now. Some parts were hard to tell but afterall I've found enough pics. Here is a screen:

user posted image

Even the turn and the little curve before the subway are very smooth.

My recreation is only 12.2 meters longer than the real track. Hope you guys like it so far!

• 2 months later...