Weather this Weekend

Guest faceoff

Guest faceoff

How many people will be going to Kings Island this weekend, since the weather

is not going to be all that great? How many people will go to a movie instead?

Let us all for nice weather to return. smile.gif

Guest faceoff

Reclaimer

Hi- I would love to come to Kings Island, but will have to wait till next weekend

and hope the weather is better. I also enjoy movies. I live in west virginia, so

i am sure i will not be near the theatre you work at. What is your job at the

theatre? smile.gif

If its as bad as they say it is where the high will only be in the 40's, KI may not even open. Remember the 1st weekend KI was SUPPOSED to be open but closed shortly after b/c it was too cold to run the rides. Even FOF does bad in cold weather. So, before you go to the park, you may want to call ahead and find out if its open.

Faceoff, you're from West Virginia? Me too.

"First off I wanna say I dont trust weather men/women because weather is always changing. I will be at the park reguardless of what the weather may be."

I heard a local meteorologist say that the weather is not something that is easily predicted beyond one day, let alone a week. This is because the weather can change real quick.

My mom won 4 tickets for Saturday the 23rd through Time Warner Cable. The tickets say they are only good for that day, but if it's going to be cold and rainy/snowy I doubt she'll want to go. I really don't mind the weather, as long as most of the rides are open. Anyways, bad weather usually means shorter lines.

Guest faceoff

Pki Beast

Yes, i am from the northern panhandle of west virginia. I love Kings Island and

i am looking forward to my first ride on the italian job. Have a nice day.

It's about 45 degrees and raining, not to mention the wind is blowing pretty hard. I don't want to even go outside, much less go to the park. You people who are going today are certifiable nutjobs. I love the place as much as anybody, but It can't possibly be fun riding in this kind of weather. I feel sorry for those who had to work today.