You might be a KI addict if you...

Captain Nemo

And you might be a park industry aficionado if you insist on instead posting about your love of great adventures in theme parks, amusement parks, family entertainment centers and even roadside attractions.

Terpy, suddenly reminded of Another Roadside Attraction

http://www.amazon.com/Another-Roadside-Att...2819&sr=8-1

You might be a KI addict if you stop @ Kings Island almost every day after work!!

Guilty! Especially during Haunt. I was getting off work at 10 and could still manage to get down there and have 2 hours of ride time before close.

You might be a KI addict if you work at KI and still go there to have fun when you get off!

Guilty ... at least, used to be. As soon as my shift ended, I ran across the park to jump on the last night trains of The Beast or Flight of Fear.

You might be a KI addict if you stop @ Kings Island almost every day after work!!

Guilty! Especially during Haunt. I was getting off work at 10 and could still manage to get down there and have 2 hours of ride time before close.

You might be a KI addict if you work at KI and still go there to have fun when you get off!

Guilty ... at least, used to be. As soon as my shift ended, I ran across the park to jump on the last night trains of The Beast or Flight of Fear.

Guilty! I seriously cannot get enough of that place!

Ok I have two.

You might be a KIC addictif you are posting on KIC right now from your phone in English class.

You might be a KI addict if you were looking at the flyover pics from

your phone and one of your friends saw and went home looked at them all and used one as his background. As well as buying a 2009 gold pass to join his friend Jasper this summer.

Posted from my iPhone!!!

Ooo ooo ooo I want to play!

You might be a KI addict if you...

Drive over 2 hours to the park in the dead of winter, trudge across a frozen wasteland, ummm I mean parking lot, drool over the park you can't get into because of ice and snow with dozens of other people, and snap pictures from behind glass like you were a tourist on speed, and enjoying every minute of it... but I don't know who would do anything like that. :P

you might be a ki addict ifyou carry around ki maps in your binder at school

I must say i am guilty in part. As i carry them in my glove box of my truck and i do carry about 10 of them in there.

You might be a KI Addict if on a day where you have no electric you get together all of your park maps from 2003 on and go out in your car and turn on the radio and heat and compare all the differences between the maps and quiz yourself over them.

You might be a KI addict if you marked April 18 in your school planner book.

Totally guilty. But I also have a couple other parks' (CP, HW, etc) opening days marked in there too.

You might be a KI addict if you're already working out your game plan (where you'll go and in what order) for April 18th.

Totally guilty. But I also have a couple other parks' (CP, HW, etc) opening days marked in there too.

You might be a KI addict if you're already working out your game plan (where you'll go and in what order) for April 18th.

I'm only thinking DB and after that, I have no plan.

GUILTY!!!! my whole family is lol. we have been doing this all offseason long.......glad to know im hot the only one lol

you might be a ki addict if your friends tell you to shut up about going to Kings Island on the 18th of April

Ha ha kinda like what I was going to say.... you might be a ki addict if......when your husband gets home all you can talk about is what you saw on on DB web cam all day!!

you might be a KI addict if you constantly watch youtube videos of KI and all of the POV videos of rides...

And then sigh and wish it was April 18th already.

You might be a KI addict if you're planning to make your first KI videos this year or have made them in the past. I'm planning to make my first music video this season now that I've figured out the video function of my digital camera!