You might be a KI addict if you...

Captain Nemo

You leave your 6 week old baby, wife, and 4 year old at home to go to KI opening day with KIC friends! I don't know anyone who did that except me? ohmy.gif

You win - especially since your little one is only 6 weeks old!

In the race for second place, I had my parents take my 6 year old to T-Ball pictures and practice while my wife took the 4 year old to swimming lessons so that I could be at the metal detectors at 8:30am.

BTW - did you enjoy "Honey-Do" Sunday?

You leave your 6 week old baby, wife, and 4 year old at home to go to KI opening day with KIC friends! I don't know anyone who did that except me? ohmy.gif

You win - especially since your little one is only 6 weeks old!

In the race for second place, I had my parents take my 6 year old to T-Ball pictures and practice while my wife took the 4 year old to swimming lessons so that I could be at the metal detectors at 8:30am.

BTW - did you enjoy "Honey-Do" Sunday?

We were trying to get it so she could go as well, but being she just had a C-section we thought it would be best she not go. I have a good wife, I did not get much grief at all. Should not make a habit of doing that to often!

If you are asked about your Diamondback first rider shirt at another park, and you then explain everything there is to know about KI.........

........ you might be a KI addict.

Didn't really happen to me..... Just thought about it because someone asked my today if Diamondback was new at Universal!.....LOL

I`d be hard pressed to pass up a trip to Orlando in favor of a visit to Kings Island. Before visiting Orlando, I would have thought that I`d rather visit Kings Island than make a trip to Orlando. Having made two trips to Disney World, I would gladly go on a third trip if the price was right. I`ve had a blast at Disney World both times I`ve gone. And the last time I went it was on my own dime, and as part of "research" for my thesis project. Yes, many of my class mates were jealous when I told them I went to Disney World for research.

My uncle thinks I`m crazy because I spent all day on opening day at Kings Island. Or the fact that I visited Kings Island 33 times last year. Or that I`ve been there 298 times since the start of 2000. I think that would be enough to consider me a little bit of a KI addict! And those 33 visits to Kings Island last year don`t include the scores of days that I was working at another Cincinnati amusement park!

Or the fact that I visited Kings Island 33 times last year. Or that I`ve been there 298 times since the start of 2000. I think that would be enough to consider me a little bit of a KI addict!

And then there is, you might be a KI addict if you've counted how many times you've been there since 2000 :D

You might be a KI addict if you choose KI over a big trip to Orlando.

Major failure.

Agreed!

Wow... I thought I was bad! I just left a five year old and wife at home to go to KI opening day with KIC friends. Of course, after the birthday party they went to that afternoon, they met me up at KI for a few hours. So yep, you're worse than me! tongue.gif

You might be a King's Island addict if you post on KICentral in the middle of computer class... hey wait a minute!

Or the middle of work...cool.gif

You might be a KI addict if you choose KI over a big trip to Orlando.

Major failure.

Agreed!

Wow... I thought I was bad! I just left a five year old and wife at home to go to KI opening day with KIC friends. Of course, after the birthday party they went to that afternoon, they met me up at KI for a few hours. So yep, you're worse than me! tongue.gif

You might be a King's Island addict if you post on KICentral in the middle of computer class... hey wait a minute!

Or the middle of work...cool.gif

Or at a buddys funeral from your blackberry unsure.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...