You might be a KI addict if you...

Captain Nemo

Well, I wouldn't want to put something on my car Tatar adheres to the paint. It could damage the paint if I ever tried to rake it off.

If you use a hairdryer, it can be removed without paint damage. However, red cars, especially, may have different, unfaded, paint under the area where the emblem was. A magnet would have the same issue.

Please, I`d rather not think about that. That brings back memories of the unpleasant variety form this past summer. Yes, I had "warm rain" fall on my arm while training a person to work Coney`s Ferris Wheel on a slow Sunday. Needless to say, we had to shut down for a bit so I could clean up. The mother of the person that caused the warm rain felt absolutely terrible!

Yeah. At Coney, we use a product called Chlor-Retain on it to sterilize it. But we often do not get hoses at most rides. Have to pan and broom it off, which doesn`t always work. Rock O Planes and River Runner sometimes have hoses, at those rides are more susceptible to protein spills. Believe it or not, but one of the last days of the season we actually had a "code brown" at Tilt A Whirl. I was the manager that answered that radio call. In that situation, we also had to use bleach on the car. I`ll never ride in car two on that ride...

Yeah. At Coney, we use a product called Chlor-Retain on it to sterilize it. But we often do not get hoses at most rides. Have to pan and broom it off, which doesn`t always work. Rock O Planes and River Runner sometimes have hoses, at those rides are more susceptible to protein spills. Believe it or not, but one of the last days of the season we actually had a "code brown" at Tilt A Whirl. I was the manager that answered that radio call. In that situation, we also had to use bleach on the car. I`ll never ride in car two on that ride...

Oh, double gross. That's worse than the other.

I remember getting stuck on DB before the station and they hosed that seat off I dont know if they sanitized it though from what I seen it was just hosed and then sent out empty to dry off. If people have weak stomachs don't take the chance.

• 9 months later...