You might be a KI addict if you...

Captain Nemo

You look forward to having a Gold Pass next year so you can get most of your Banshee riding done during ERT.

You find yourself inadvertently yelling at guests to walk even though you don't work there.

You know that the quickest route from I-Street to Coney does not involve going through Oktoberfest (hint: path to the right of Scrambler)

• Like 7

You look forward to having a Gold Pass next year so you can get most of your Banshee riding done during ERT.

You find yourself inadvertently yelling at guests to walk even though you don't work there.

You know that the quickest route from I-Street to Coney does not involve going through Oktoberfest (hint: path to the right of Scrambler)

I can go ahead and say 2 of these three are ones I was going to say haha.

• Like 2

You pick up paper and trash in parks, even though that hasn't been your job in more than 35 years.

Surely there are better keepsakes you could find at KI other than that Terpy.

Might I suggest the many great shops on International Street, or try your luck at winning a prize at one of the midway games in Coney Mall.

• Like 12

When you have people you haven't talked to or seen since 8th grade text you randomly saying "Hey I'm going to Cedar Point (or KI) tomorrow, what advice do you have for me?"

This has happened to me three times this year with three people I didn't even know they knew I existed!

• Like 5