You might be a KI addict if you...

Captain Nemo

• When I'm at work using the crane and someone yells "clear" and of course I say that all clear means your out of here!
  • When friends and coworkers ask me to plan their day out for them when they are going to a amusement park.
  • When you are trying to get in shape, just so you can ride a ride more comfortably or because your too big to ride an attraction
  • When a friend or coworker ask you a stat of a coaster because they know you know it
  • When your spare bedroom is nothing but amusement park decor............(Guilty!)
  • Like 6

If you have over an hour of Kings Island commercials on your iPod.

Why in the world would you have KI commercials...?

I don't anymore, but a few years ago I used to have a whole bunch of them that I would watch on the way down to the park.

• Like 1

When I'm reciting the Miami Valley Railroad spiel on the riding lawn mower cutting the grass.

"And if you look to your left you will see a fence. And if you look off to your right, you will see our shed, where we store the mower when it's not in use, along with our hedge clippers.

"As we pass by the shed, you can see some mice scurrying around the lawnmower...if you're nice they might wave to you."

• Like 6

I've got two, the first of which just happened about 10 minutes ago:

You might be a KI addict if you accelerate your car to the proper speed limit and immediately think of Flight of Fear (actually, the force of the acceleration was more like Backlot than FoF :P)

You might be a KI addict if the sound your wheelbarrow makes reminds you of Son of Beast's lift hill (as I've thought many times while working in the yard!).

I was watching the track of Banshee being delivered in class today. My friends looked over and saw what I was watching and they said, "Dylan, you have got to be kidding me. "

I just looked at them, smiled, and said no.

The track for Banshee was delivered to your class?

Seriously, though, every time I have a friend over I get on KIC on my phone and they're like, "Seriously?"

• Like 5

You might be a KI addict if you say to your fellow car passengers, "Please remain seated throughout the entire ride, keeping your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times. Now sit up straight, hold on tight and enjoy the ride!"

Or when you take off from a red light," hands down, head back, and hold on! "

• Like 2

• 5 years later...

When you buy purple converse and two Banshee patches so that you can make Banshee shoes that will match your Banshee shirt.

I'm actually thinking of doing this for Beast with Red Converse and diamond back with yellow converse and Mystic Timbers with my olive green converse and Flight of Fear with black converse.  

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2019 at 11:37 AM, XBeastGirlX said:

When you buy purple converse and two Banshee patches so that you can make Banshee shoes that will match your Banshee shirt.

I'm actually thinking of doing this for Beast with Red Converse and diamond back with yellow converse and Mystic Timbers with my olive green converse and Flight of Fear with black converse.  

Id love to see any of these you complete!

On 5/5/2019 at 11:03 PM, chuck norris said:

If you've been to the park every operating day this season.

#theStreakIsStillAlive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the streak still alive? I would love to be able to visit every day, though I suspect it could get old after a while.