You might be a KI addict if you...

Captain Nemo

You might be a PKI addict if you... Go 7 miles out of the way from Blue Ash to go through the drive through at Kings Mills Taco Bell, then park in the farthest parking spot in the Cinema parking lot across the road, just to feel like I had lunch at the park. (Man, I'm cheap!) smile.gif

You might be a PKI addict if you... Go 7 miles out of the way from Blue Ash to go through the drive through at Kings Mills Taco Bell, then park in the farthest parking spot in the Cinema parking lot across the road, just to feel like I had lunch at the park. (Man, I'm cheap!) smile.gif

WOW, Im not the only one!!!!! biggrin.gif

If you knelt down and kissed the ground on opening day(like i did). Have a nice

day.

Lol laugh.gif I would of done the same thing, thats how much i miss PKI!!!! I'm so desperate to go back, it's driving me CRAZY!

YOu might be a PKI addict if you bought 100's of ride pics. I have Vortex's, FOF, Best, Wild Thorn Berry, SOB, and one taken from Top gun, but my mom took that...

And I do have all the PKI maps from 2002, 2004...including the FF one. I need to get 2005!!

YOu also might be an addict if you think about PKI at school and having non stop conversations on it, and scaring your friends about talking about it SO much wink.gif lol.

One more, one more! YOu also might be one if you hear a PKI convo from random people and you get all excited and wanting to bardge in the conversation.

YOu also might be an addict if you think about PKI at school and having non stop conversations on it, and scaring your friends about talking about it SO much wink.gif lol.

One more, one more! YOu also might be one if you hear a PKI convo from random people and you get all excited and wanting to bardge in the conversation.

I've managed to tick off my friends by doing that. That, and I tend to mention PKI at least once a day at school. Even my teacher got weirded out when I couldn't remember a simple vocabulary word, but I remembered the year Vortex was built, and by what company.

• Like 1

YOu also might be an addict if you think about PKI at school and having non stop conversations on it, and scaring your friends about talking about it SO much  wink.gif lol.

I've managed to tick off my friends by doing that. That, and I tend to mention PKI at least once a day at school. Even my teacher got weirded out when I couldn't remember a simple vocabulary word, but I remembered the year Vortex was built, and by what company.

you've been to WAlnut Hills?? thats where my sisters goes, and alot of my friends. I've read it in your blog, sorry, that was random...

That's me! biggrin.gif

You might be a PKI Addict if you go to the park early in the morning leave about 3ish to take your friend back for work stay home for half and hour and then someone ask's u go to to PKI with them and you go again all in the same day and stay till it closes like I did tongue.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Okay, i thought of another one and I am seriously considering doing this.

You might be a PKI addict if you...put an abbreavation of your fav ride on your car's license plate (IE: FOF; SOB GUN; IJST; etc..)

I don't know who this guy is, but there's a person who has the license plate "B and M". He's at all of the special events.

Okay, i thought of another one and I am seriously considering doing this.

You might be a PKI addict if you...put an abbreavation of your fav ride on your car's license plate  (IE: FOF; SOB GUN; IJST; etc..)

I don't know who this guy is, but there's a person who has the license plate "B and M". He's at all of the special events.

Then in that case you might be a Roller coaster addict.