You might be a KI addict if you...

Captain Nemo

Okay, i thought of another one and I am seriously considering doing this.

You might be a PKI addict if you...put an abbreavation of your fav ride on your car's license plateĀ  (IE: FOF; SOB GUN; IJST; etc..)

I don't know who this guy is, but there's a person who has the license plate "B and M". He's at all of the special events.

Theres also Beast 25 and Cobra, but they are / were employees.

Your and addict when you ride the Flow rider and it scrape's the skin off your feet and knees,

And grinds your toe nails paper thin. And you still go back the next day with your

feet covered in duct tape so you can still ride, The new motto of our Surf club is

give skin blood and toe nails ride the pki Flow rider. can't get that from riding

a coaster.

Okay, i thought of another one and I am seriously considering doing this.

You might be a PKI addict if you...put an abbreavation of your fav ride on your car's license plateĀ  (IE: FOF; SOB GUN; IJST; etc..)

I don't know who this guy is, but there's a person who has the license plate "B and M". He's at all of the special events.

I'll never forget the plates "CPOINT" I saw last year about this time.

You may be a PKI addict if... you have a section of your living room decorated by PKI souvenires, including an Eiffel Tower statue, a copy of The Unofficial Guidebook to Paramount's Kings Island, a picture of you and your spouse riding SDATHC, plastic figurines of Scooby Doo and The Mystery Machine, VHS tapes of shows featuring PKI, etc.

May The Force Be With You,

Italian Chef

chef.gif

You may be a PKI addict if... you have a section of your living room decorated by PKI souvenires, including an Eiffel Tower statue, a copy of The Unofficial Guidebook to Paramount's Kings Island, a picture of you and your spouse riding SDATHC, plastic figurines of Scooby Doo and The Mystery Machine, VHS tapes of shows featuring PKI, etc.

May The Force Be With You,

Italian Chef

chef.gif

I think that is the biggest example this topic has got, that would make you a major PKI addict.