You might be a KI addict if you...

Captain Nemo

You may be a PKI Addict if you have a 4-page long microsoft word document of PKI Employees who post on PKIU/PKIC, and you print it out and take it with you just to keep them all straight in case you encounter some of them when you visit the park.

Ha... that's great... there have been several times in the past couple years that I have had friends both in the park and online and didn't know until later that they were the same people.

You may be a PKI Addict if you have a 4-page long microsoft word document of PKI Employees who post on PKIU/PKIC, and you print it out and take it with you just to keep them all straight in case you encounter some of them when you visit the park.

You are starting to scare me.

You might be a PKI addict if you....every time you pass Kings Island to go to your other job, you get into the right lane on I-71N and slow down and watch the rides all at the same time, trying to avoid a wreck, lol.

That will be me!!!

glad to know im not the only one biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You might be a PKI addict if you get orange and blue braces just because you love The Vortex.

That's me, I have had Top Gun, Vortex, and I kind of made up some FOF colors.

The green made me look like I have rotten teeth.

Also, you might be an addict if you watch on ride videos of your fav. roller Coaster and rock back and forth in your chair during the offseason. cool.gifbiggrin.gif