You might be a KI addict if you...

Captain Nemo

You might be a Kings Island addict if you have skipped work to go to the park. (But, of course I've NEVER done that:))

You might be a KI Addict if you show up at the park at 5am to do a television filming at KI... in Nick Universe.

Guilty parties:

Me

SOB_Tom

Dirty Steve

Don Helbig (pre-employment at KI)

You might be a KI addict if you show up at the park on a cloudy, damp Thursday in September for a commercial video shoot on The Vortex. A day when the park itself was closed. And did I mention that they were stopping the train on the mid course break run?

That was back in September of 2005. There were several other members of these boards that attended that particular shoot including the Klockster, CoastersnSich, and ZosoBeast.

As an aside, you might be a Coney Island addict, if you have worked there for six years, even if the pay is extremely low. And if you find yourself building a website dedicated to Coney Island. And if you are about ready to begin your seventh year of employment at said park!

Kind of like the "live show" that Paramount had in the venue now known as the Kings Island Theatre after it was renovated. Paramount`s Magic of the Movies: Live was one of the WORST live shows to ever be put on at Kings Island, as a bulk of the show was just showing clips from Paramount Movies and how the effects were "made".

At least there were some live actors as a part of that show....wait til you see what Six Flags has in store for those who like shows this year...for the most part, it's Dick Clark stuff on DVD...which you could see in your very own living room. Sigh. But, I digress...

Send in the cranes,

There ought to be cranes....

And now it's next year (or midsummer?)

Kind of like the "live show" that Paramount had in the venue now known as the Kings Island Theatre after it was renovated. Paramount`s Magic of the Movies: Live was one of the WORST live shows to ever be put on at Kings Island, as a bulk of the show was just showing clips from Paramount Movies and how the effects were "made".

On the flipside, I think one of the best shows that has been at the KI Theater is Forbidden Magic: Secrets of the Mummy's Tomb, back in 2001. There was also a swing show a long time ago that was also stellar, but I can't remember the exact name of it. Both of these were before the renovations, a la bench style seating.

• 3 months later...

You may be a KI addict if you are reading through this thread and, as you read the posts, nodding while crossing them off like a checklist "Yep, I do that. And that. And that..." and are now silently (Or otherwise) laughing at yourself.

• Like 1

You might be a Theme Park addict if you:

1. Are on one of the most beautiful beaches in Florida and you can't stop Thinking About Millennium Force (tee hee :P )

2. Ride the Shuttle Launch Experience over and over again because it Reminds you of the Crypt (He says, smirking at himself because it seems so silly in retrospect!)

3. Are using the same Check-List as Justin! (Double Tee hee :P:P )!

You might be a Theme Park addict if you:

1. Are on one of the most beautiful beaches in Florida and you can't stop Thinking About Millennium Force (tee hee :P )

2. Ride the Shuttle Launch Experience over and over again because it Reminds you of the Crypt (He says, smirking at himself because it seems so silly in retrospect!)

3. Are using the same Check-List as Justin! (Double Tee hee :P:P )!

Lol :D

You might be a KI addict if...your children know the Son of Beast "rider safety guide" recording by heart.....

In case you missed the fun and safety guide instructions out front, the Son of Beast is a high speed, forceful, turbulent roller coaster ride with quick turns and sudden drops. People with existing or prior back, neck, or bone problems, recent surgery or illness, pregnancy, high blood pressure, heart condition or other medical conditions should refrain from riding the Son of Beast. Please be aware of the recommendations and restrictions for this ride, and if you have any questions, please contact a ride attendant.

You might be a KI addict if...your children know the Son of Beast "rider safety guide" recording by heart.....

....Guilty.

At 17, you have children who know the Son of Beast "rider safety guide" recording by heart?

Wow.

Yeah man, That's just how fast I work.

JK, Should've been counting on you to swoop in here with something like that :) I was referring to myself though, guess I should've made that clear o.O

• 2 weeks later...