You might be a KI addict if you...

Captain Nemo

I think I understand what he means by 'reality'. There's physical, lucid reality, and then there's the use of the word "reality" that has come to mean "harsh reality." To 'muse' is to think, ponder or be concerned about the issues of life. Adding "a," ergo "amuse," means not to think about it, as though checking 'reality' at the front gate in order to get lost in the fun of being entertained by and/or hurled around by all the magnificent amusement attractions. Real, yes, but certainly an escape from 'reality'.

I don't like reality then! Does reality send you down a 215' drop?! Does reality take you down the longest wooden rollercoaster in the world?!? Well, actually yes- yes it certaintly does! Kings Island, although it may be astonishing, does exsist in reality!

and if it really doesnt then we all must be smoking the same stuff :rolleyes:

you might be a KI addict if you..........

1.skip your cousins wedding to go to Robby Knievel jump day

2.skip your school formal to go to KI

3.have the entire Dead Awakening show on your mp3 player

4.if you total freak out when you pass KI and see how big Diamondback is,then start telling your friend and mom(who are looking at me like I'm nuts already)how excited you are for Diamondback and how TOTALLY awesome it is going to be.

5.if every time you eat a laffy taffy you think of HH(every time i went id get a laffy taffy and a star bucks)

:lol:

Guest rcfreak339

You might be a KI Addict if your watching and Alien show on the discovery channel and you randomly flashback when you where standing in FoF's que.

I'm aware of what he meant, but who says that a guy can't have a little fun! Anyways, I do like doing stuff besides KI, but KI trumps all!

Well I too like to have "A Little Fun" at KI also, but if there were no offseason we would spend our entire lives there, and probably become something like Coaster Zombies!

just thought it was funny to see BEAST1979 on all the threads. I was picturing a 12 yr old posting early sun morn, rushing some in before church or something.

You may be a KI addict if you played a 4 hr gig last night, went to a party till 1:30, got up with your daughter at 7:00 and are posting one handed (still holding said daughter) at whatever time it is.

You might be an amusement industry industry junky if by this time on a Sunday morning, you have posted to four industry sites, contemplated the state of the industry (and of your future) and marveled at how wonderful a ride life can be! And, oh, yeah, posted a thing or two (and learned a thing or two from) at http://www.KICentral.com . Not that we know anyone like that.

You might be a KI addict if you..

- are on here posting before you shower or even eat breakfast

- take photos solely for the purpose of PTRs

- drive down to KI after work just to squeeze in as many trips as you can

Uh giga, dont we all do that? Well besides this one guy who is worrying about rocks and such. I dont mention names, cause thats mean ;)

Skaterboy22101 who just HAD to :lol:

Uh giga, dont we all do that? Well besides this one guy who is worrying about rocks and such. I dont mention names, cause thats mean ;)

Skaterboy22101 who just HAD to :lol:

Now that I think about it, we all might do such things, but I can't generalize based on assumptions considering the massive number of members on this site. ;)

That old weather rock theory was hilarious.