Paramount's Kings Dominion

I would love to ride Volcano. However, you are comparing two completely different styles of coasters. Now, compare Volcano to Raptor and you've got something there to compare.

Shut up u dont know anything!!! Have you ever been on volcano??? NO so dont say its better!!! Millenium USE to be my number one coaster its a lot of fun but its not very intense! Volcano Freaked me and my group of friends out! So go down and ride it!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volcano truly tops on my list as the #1 I have ever been on! Ride it in the front and you got more intensity. All the other seats are intense as well... Ride in the back and get the feeling of rolling back coming out the top of the mountain! The launches are extremely forcefull to the body and it has a 90degree vertical climb out the top of the mountain. There are also 4 inversions. In the 3rd inversion you are literally really close the the mountain and VERY nearly about to hit, slam, skim your feet on the mountain! The ride has a nice smooth magnetic breaking system that are completly scilent. The entire ride is smooth as glass and there are no bare spots on the ride. Do you know how well themed this ride is? mad.gif

Volcano truly tops on my list as the #1 I have ever been on! Ride it in the front and you got more intensity. All the other seats are intense as well... Ride in the back and get the feeling of rolling back coming out the top of the mountain! The launches are extremely forcefull to the body and it has a 90degree vertical climb out the top of the mountain. There are also 4 inversions. In the 3rd inversion you are literally really close the the mountain and VERY nearly about to hit, slam, skim your feet on the mountain! The ride has a nice smooth magnetic breaking system that are completly scilent. The entire ride is smooth as glass and there are no bare spots on the ride. Do you know how well themed this ride is? mad.gif

Yeah Volcano is truely AMAZING!!!! I went to PKD and P Carowinds and Busch Gardens and Before I left my numbe rone coaster was Millenium but now its Volcano!!!! Top Gun at Carowinds is my 2nd and Alpengiest is my 3rd fav! Alpengiest would of been higher but the mid coarse breaks suck andthe ending is boring but the begining is the best on any coaster!!!

Snapperhead, don't tell me to shut up. I was pointing out that you can't compare MF to Volcano because they are not even the same style coaster. Compare an invert to an invert or sit down to sit down. That makes sense. That's like saying The Beast kicked King Kobra's @ss. That's a really stupid comparison, the same as what you're doing. I do want to ride Volcano, however, I have found that most people's opinion of that ride is that it's boring and way too short. Millennium Force is not even my favorite coaster, it's Raptor.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

New PKD site comming soon and no it is not mines but I would just like to update u about it.

Ok we can stop fighting now. Most peoples opinion says Volcano is alot of fun but too shorl like 43seconds long of a ride but its pretty decent. But it kicks fof @$$ anyday! biggrin.gif

^though that may be true, from the pictures Racer does look nicer, as in it has a nice enterance sign and waiting line that is probably properly lit. The enterance on Rebel Yell I would say looks like crap. ohmy.gif Not to mention paint is flaking everywhere, and it's just dirty alot. Sad to say, PKD could do much better... and it's not like anything they need to do costs that much anyway.

What do I care... pkd has Rebel Yell too and its just like racer but doen't split up and it 10ft higher and 10mph faster than Racer. dry.gif

Not according to RCDB.com. According to it Racer goes 61mph while Rebel Yell goes 56mph. And even though rcdb.com dosen't list The Racer's height it does list Rebel Yell's heigh at 85ft while this site pkicentral lists The Racer at 88ft. So therefore according to statistics Racer is taller faster and longer than Rebel Yell.

Racer

Rebel Yell

The kid is a PKD fanboy on a PKI site trying to tell the PKI fans his park and coasters are better. It's entertaining.

I agree.

PKD4LIFE... Rebel Yell goes 55mph, you think a offical park site is going to tell the truth over a database? That's like believing everything the Travel Channel says about Universal, Disney, or Cedar Point...... lies. And "I suggest you shoud that big dam hole in your mouth!" cause you're giving PKD and all fans of PKD a bad name.

I was to state I have no affiliation with PKD4LIFE and anything he may say...

...but honestly compare PKI to anoy Paramount park and PKI is gonna comne out on top...

Not coming to any conclusions, since I have yet to visit PKI....

But technically doesn't it really depend on personal preferance which park comes out on top...? Again not saying that PKI isn't bad or anything.