cedar fair

Dalefan

This is just silly a poll with only one thing to pick from. Someone please close this down.

P.S. The Paramount Parks might not be for sale any more. We will find out more in 2006, but looks like things will stay the same.

This is one of the stupidist topics ever mad.gif

it might be stupid but its a thing i been hearing about so i thought i do a poll.i do love pki. by the way i am a season pass holder.with all that has been going on i rather have cf buy a paramounts park then six flags.they are letting the water park here go down the drain.if you see the less water slides they have the numer of any water rides and the number of dry rides they have which is less then when they didnt buy the park.i rather have paramounts or cf buy the water park cause the zoo may buy it and get rid of everything.

I keep seeing posts saying six flags, Cedar Fair, and I have even heard Universal are going to purchase PKI. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Six Flags is broke and has OVER 2 billion in long term debt. There is no way Six Flags could afford to purchase a park for YEARS.

Cedar Fair would not purchase the entire chain which is what Paramount would want. You do NOT sell a single park let alone the park with the highest attendance in the chain. If and thats a big IF Paramount sells the parks it will be the entire division for sale and Cedar Fair would never do that. Go back to when Cedar Fair purchased Six Flags Ohio. Part of what makes Cedar Fair such a stable company is how slow they expand.

This leaves us with Universal which is trying to SELL its parks and get OUT of the theme park business it is NOT looking for more parks.

Calm down, Kenban. If you look at some similar threads around here, you'll see that Paramount is just thinking of breaking that division of their company off from the rest. It's likely that nothing will change.

Calm down, Kenban. If you look at some similar threads around here, you'll see that Paramount is just thinking of breaking that division of their company off from the rest. It's likely that nothing will change.

I know I am well aware of that fact. I was just pointing out how pointless this poll was. What I was trying to do was bring some attention to the points in the post but I guess I went a little overboard. rolleyes.gif

• 1 year later...