GOLD PASS VIP FRIDAY NIGHT/ITALIAN JOB STUNT TRACK

pkiboy

I got this off the pki web site hope it helps

Gold Passholders are treated like celebrities every day, but this Friday night we pull out all the stops. Join us for this private event and you'll enjoy double rides on 20 of your favorite attractions, huge merchandise sale around the shops on International Street, and Fireworks when the park closes at 10pm.

Plus, be one of the first 1,500 Season Passholders through the gates and receive a FREE PHOTO ID LANYARD! Store your cash and show off your Gold Pass with this handy wallet / photo ID holder combo!

THE FIRST 2,000 GOLD PASSHOLDERS THROUGH THE GATES THIS FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY WILL BE AMONG THE FIRST TO RIDE THE NEW ATTRACTION!

Friday, April 29 - Saturday, April 30 - Sunday, May 1

This Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!

Cost: Buy a pass and you could be among the 1st to ride!

THE FIRST 2,000 GOLD PASSHOLDERS THROUGH THE GATES THIS FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY WILL BE AMONG THE FIRST TO RIDE THE NEW ATTRACTION!

Buy your 2005 Gold Pass today be among the first to experience a sneak peak of the all-new attraction before it’s official premiere on May 20, 2005. The first 2,000 Gold Passholders through the gates this Friday (5-10pm), Saturday and Sunday will receive a Gold Pass Speed Lane ride reservation ticket! This ticket will have a return time stamped on it so can go enjoy the park and come back during your reservation time window. Buy your pass online now!

Our production crew of Hollywood experts are putting the final touches on the special effects, scenery, and soundtrack. Because this technical rehearsal is strictly a work-in-progress, you may experience long delays and/or the preview may be cancelled at any time.

I hope things are still a go for Friday, despite the weather prediction. I might just be able to get up their at 5 because I might get off work early because the movers will be moving all of K4`s stuff to our new offices starting at 12! I just wish it qould quite raining!

Alright, I'll be there thumbsupsmileyanim.gif (in mind and heart) PKI really likes to spoil us! It sounds like Gold Pass Speed Lane will be exactly like Disney's Fastpass, with the designated times and what not. Wish I could be there because it sound like one hell of a day!

So...did I read this right or wrong? I'm getting this is a gold-pass only thing all weekend, or just the fact that the first 2,000 GP people get the Speed Lane tickets? I'll be at the park Sunday for sure, and possibly Saturday...and would hate to miss the chance to ride IJ simply because I wasn't first in.

So...did I read this right or wrong? I'm getting this is a gold-pass only thing all weekend, or just the fact that the first 2,000 GP people get the Speed Lane tickets? I'll be at the park Sunday for sure, and possibly Saturday...and would hate to miss the chance to ride IJ simply because I wasn't first in.

I am curious about this as well. I'm planning on going on Sunday, but I need to know how early it'll be necessary for me to be there in order to ride IJ:ST. I don't mind waiting in line if I have to.

I'd say to be there right when the gates open at 9 am. That's when you will be free to roam International Street and go up to the connector paths that are roped off. To get to the kiosk, stay on the right side of the fountain, and the kiosk will be on the right side of the Eiffel Tower (that tall big metal thing that is closed 'cause they're repainting it.)

As long as the passes are still available, you will get one with a timed entry (of a time frame of about 15 or 30 minutes) when you are permitted to enter the IJST speed lane.

However, if you want to be among the first to ride IJST on the day you visit, you should line up at the rope east (or behind) the Eiffel Tower for a first-come first serve ride at 10 am. Especially if you don't want to wait for a ticketed walk-on later on in the morning/day.

Of course being a new ride in 'rehearsal mode,' you may have to wait longer or find a new set of plans as shutdowns/delays are very likely.

I hope this helps you, have a great visit!

T. Allen "CoastersNSich"

VIP Event on April 29th!

Prepare yourself for another perk-filled Gold Pass VIP evening this Friday, April 29th from 5pm - 10pm. Like our previous VIP events, some lucky passholders will walk away winners from our hourly prize giveaway. You could win prizes such as a foosball table, various sporting goods, and even a spa package. Plus your favorite Nickelodeon characters will be throwing prizes into the crowd during these giveaways and pulling passholders up to try their hand in the PKI money machine.

Don’t miss your chance to attend this exclusive Gold passholder only night and a chance to win some great prizes. Gold passes are available until May 22, 2005 at the park or at pki.com. As a Gold passholder, not only will you get access to exclusive VIP nights, but you will also get a full season of celebrity treatment and Gold perks

We're definitely going to be busy this weekend...

Other things going on:

Music In The Parks (Saturday)

Music Showcase Festival (Saturday)

Job Fair (Saturday & Sunday)

All that combined with the IJST Technical Preview is going to really bring people out to the park.

It wasn't really that busy tonight, but that was only at Delirium, so I don't know how the other parts of the park were like. But I saw IJST going tonight and it looked pretty sweet. I work a close tomorrow and I'll probably get up there early to see if its running.

UC

It wasn't really that busy tonight, but that was only at Delirium, so I don't know how the other parts of the park were like. But I saw IJST going tonight and it looked pretty sweet. I work a close tomorrow and I'll probably get up there early to see if its running.

UC

were you wearing the blue fleece. And got the lill girl off the ride cause she was too short?

It wasn't really that busy in HB either. I got sent home at 8 because they didn't need me anymore. I spent a good 10 or 15 minutes watching IJST before I left, and even considered riding it, but decided not to because I didn't want to wait (good thing too - within 30 minutes it was raining pretty good). I think it will be busier tomorrow and Sunday. The busiest I've seen it so far was a couple weekends ago when Anthem Blue Cross was out there. I'd love to see it that busy again. Makes things more fun.

I can't match that. I only went once; decided to stop by coming back from my UC placement tests.

Let me say; wow. A short ride, but those are some of the craziest lateral and gravity forces. That first turn into the helix out of the launch hits to incredibly hard, but it's a good hard...

Best part of the whole ride: after the helicopter scene in the pipeline. Complete darkness; and you don't know where you're going. That drop off in the tunnel comes out of nowhere! A great experience coaster - tons of special effect elements; not to mention that the doors on the trains actually open. (I'm easily amused.)

Nice (Italian) Job, PKI...

UC

were you wearing the blue fleece. And got the lill girl off the ride cause she was too short?

No, I wasn't the one who got the little girl off, but I did have a blue fleece on.

Not to brag but I got to ride it twice, once in the front and once in the back. Ohhh yea. biggrin.gif

Not to burst your bubble, but staff member Bill is up to 11 rides.

Yeah I still haven't gotten to ride it, but I know I will soon. I saw it when i test rode Slingshot last night and it looked pretty tight from the ariel view.

I rode today. Pretty neat, loved the effects!

that couple with a few other rides I conquered tonight, means I have ridden every single ride PKI has to offer us!!

I was working slingshot when you rode it. I rode IJ today and I too loved the effects.