How do you rate IJ?

BoddaH1994

I rode in back. For what it was, (a family coaster) I thought it was good. I am looking forward to the fishtailing and the stairs rumbling...that should make it better. As it stands now, It's worth about a 40 minute wait, but not much more...I pity anyone this summer waiting over an hour.

I just got back from the park, and I rode it ten times today, plus once on Friday. I really really like this ride! And from what I`ve heard, the gp really enjoys it too! I have a feeling that queue will be full most days in the summer. I also would not be surprised to see IJST open up at the other three Paramount Parks in the coming seasons.

I give it an A+... 10 outta 10...Iam still hoping for an addams family ride just think how good that would be theme wise they did such a great job on IJ:ST now they have to top it. It gets better & better look at what paramount has added FOF,TR:TR,IJ:ST what ever comes next I know I will love it. cool.gif

I loved it I was doubt with this project but paramount really surprised me!

offtopic.gif CoastersRZ-PCW had trouble getting that attraction because of builiding codes paramount never had trouble with the rights or they wouldnt have put out ride concepts themed to the addams I still think one the paramount parks will get a ride themed to the addams sooner or later remember the concepts were an Addams Family Simulator,Addams Family FreeFall, Addams Family Adventure-Coaster ,Addams Family Euro-Fighter-Diving Machine it's only a matter of time until a paramount park gets one of these great concepts.

It goes slow enough as it is. Hell, it looks like it may roll back sometimes. I rode it last Friday and thought that it was decent. Definately not the best roller coaster ever, but I think it lived up to the expectations.