IJST ?

EnterTheVortex

I believe IJ:ST is open every weekend from here on out. There are bound to be times and possibly days the ride is down, but it is scheduled for all weekends through opening day for the ride, May 20.

From the press release:

"Technical rehearsal runs weekends through May 15...

...During technical rehearsal of the park’s newest attraction, those wishing to be stunt car drivers should visit the Guest Relations kiosk at the base of the Eiffel Tower for a ride reservation pass. Approximately 2,000 reservation passes are available for Season Pass Holders, and 2,000 are available for non-season pass holders each day. The grand opening for THE ITALIAN JOB: Stunt Track is May 20 when the park begins daily operation."

Don't forget to get your ticket for the ride, though. I saw quite a few people trying to get in line for IJ and were kind of upset when they found out they couldn't just walk on.

They may have those signs advertising it on a per-week basis. If they made a big deal of saying it was open every weekend, people may get the wrong idea and think the ride is officially open and expect all effects to be working, and they'd also be pretty upset if they planned to come in "a couple weeks" to ride again, only to find the ride was shut down that weekend for some unscheduled maintenance.

...this is all hypothetical, of course, but I'm just saying.

According to the sign inside the front gates this past weekend it said that it was only open for technical rehearsal April 29th, 30th, and May 1st and you need a season pass or gold pass to get a ride rehearsal ticket.

WRONG! On Saturday and Sunday, ANYONE could get a ride ticket.

On Friday, of course, only Gold Pass members were allowed to ride since only gold pass members were allowed in the park. I think I might have heard some YMCA people were there as well. Even though there were times on your ticket, they didnt care what time you came in.

On Saturday, they had season pass holders get into a shorter line than general public.

On Sunday, only one lane was open for both GP and pass holders.

By the way, here are the signs that were there Sunday but not Saturday in the ride entrance.

Getting a video ready as well....