Annoying habits of guests

Oldiesmann

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But 7 out of 10 people who come by make jokes about the height sign when they are obviously tall enough. I cant tell you how many times this season I've heard "Hey and so and so am I tall enough!?!?!?! Hardy har freaking har!"

So people like to have fun at PKI and make bad jokes. I thought having fun at PKI was a good thing but I guess not.

But 7 out of 10 people who come by make jokes about the height sign when they are obviously tall enough. I cant tell you how many times this season I've heard "Hey and so and so am I tall enough!?!?!?! Hardy har freaking har!"

So people like to have fun at PKI and make bad jokes. I thought having fun at PKI was a good thing but I guess not.

Its completely fine, I'm just saying it gets on my nerves hearing it everytime some one walks by, when some 7 foot guest comes by and says "am I tall enough?" I'm not ognna be rude, I'm gonna play a long with him. Im just saying its annoying and before you munipulate my post, no one ever said having fun was a bad thing.

OMG!!!

My ten biggest pet peves about ki are:

1. People who sit in front of closed restraints

2. People who bounce their dumb basketballs in line

3. Line Jumpers

4. People who steal AT 3D glasses

5. People who smoke in line

6. People who smoke in the non designated smoking areas

7. Parents yelling at me because their kids are not tall enough to ride

8. People leaving trash wherever they feel like it (seriously there are enough trash cans in the park cant they just fin one!)

9. People who exit the ride slowly

10. Guests who ask me to take their cell phones, cameras, purses, etc. (of course i dont though, DUH!!!)

those are the things that bother me the most and i think are the most annoying, and yea...

I can't say I really blame guests for trying to grab the leaves on Troika. I mean, if you're just a guest and not a PKI enthusiast and are riding the ride, it's a natural instinct to try to reach your arm out and grab the branches. I know for sure the first time I rode it I did, and i'm sure the majority of people who say they don't have tried to in the past.

I hate it when a train is full and people in it start holding up there thumb yelling "CLEAR".....I HATE that!!!

Yea that makes me mad also. The other thing that makes me mad are the people who are playing around pushing and shoving their friends and they push them in to. I just want to sock one of those guys right in their face. jerry.gif

I agree with almost everything....but what about the dorks that ride Zepher? KEEP YOUR FEET AND HANDS TO YOURSELF!! Seems like everytime I go and ride it to just relax, some morons (and that is a compliment!!) are swinging more than apes in a jungle and they hit my swing. I swear that they have to warn them at least 3 times during the 2 minute ride! I say --WARN ONCE--BOUNCE TWICE! As for those Michael Jordon wannabees and those %&^$ basketballs---QUIT BOUNCING THEM!! or join the NBA. Ok I'll get off my soapbox now!

Have a great day gang! rolleyes.gif

That does get annoying, when guests dribol there basketballs. Then lose them and seeing them rolling down the path. On Sunday when I was out in the front in zone 1, you know the brink lineing that has trees and mouch in the middle. When guest seat there and some how the mouch get's on the ground and then I have to clean it up over and over.

BASKETBALLS. People on rides cussing as loud as they can and making stupid comments throughout the entire ride. People Starring.(EVERYONE makes a point to stare at my boyfriend and I while we walk through the park). People making out while in line.(ugh okay this isn't Motel 6). This one really isn't a habit but while loading into TR:TR this obease man was trying to fit into the seat... it didnt work. so he kept trying to push it down this went on for a good 5 minutes untill an employee told him that he couldn't ride the ride. If you can't fit into the ride the first 7 times you try you won't fit into it with another 20 times.

This one really isn't a habit but while loading into TR:TR this obease man was trying to fit into the seat... it didnt work. so he kept trying to push it down this went on for a good 5 minutes untill an employee told him that he couldn't ride the ride. If you can't fit into the ride the first 7 times you try you won't fit into it with another 20 times.

I hate it when we are not able to get them in. I feel so bad and then the whole station starts yelling at the OPs and we just feel worse. We cant help it if they cant fit. Sorry.

The most annoying habit is people bouncing basketballs. Also, I have to agree about the fat women in spandex and junior size tees. I have also seen them wear bikinis, ewww. I hate people smoking in nonsmoking areas. Also, people who think that riding the flowrider is easy. They jump in like the locals do and they end up getting hurt. All you have to do is ask how its done. STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BREED!!!!

• 2 years later...
STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BREED!!!!

You said what we were all thinking :lol:

But the thing that makes me the maddest is the people who smoke in non-smoking sections. I usually try to cough rather loud as I cross them to see what they'll do. The only thing that's happened is a woman walking with a guy who was smoking turned around to look at me. I wanted her to say something so I could inform them of KI's policy and possibly get them kicked out if they wanted to argue with me. However nothing happened.

I love the Flow Rider. I have been doing that thing for 3 years. i say one of the most annoying things is when people play this hand slap game in line and then slapboxing and just play around and hold up the whole line. Errrr and them line Jumpers

STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BREED!!!!

You said what we were all thinking :lol:

But the thing that makes me the maddest is the people who smoke in non-smoking sections. I usually try to cough rather loud as I cross them to see what they'll do. The only thing that's happened is a woman walking with a guy who was smoking turned around to look at me. I wanted her to say something so I could inform them of KI's policy and possibly get them kicked out if they wanted to argue with me. However nothing happened.

Hope you cover your mouth. (Lest, you risk spreading contagions. )

I do hate and understand some of the pet peaves people have. I whole heartedly agree with a lot of them. I will say as far as guests joking with ride ops, this use to be a comon practice. I know many guests that try to do this to help make the ride ops day go a little better. Those same guests don't always see the 1200 plus people that may try to do the same thing that becomes annoying. Also keep in mind those guests also are paying patrons of the park. Making jokes with employees I don't see any harm in, some of the other things I do see harm in.

I notice also there are park employees with attitudes also. Not all employees but there are bad apples in that department also. I usually blow that off, but it can change many patrons mind on how the day at the park was. My favorite thing to do is generally talk to a ride op that is taking height measurements while the line is stalled and they aren't doing much. Most times it keeps them entertained and myself as well while waiting.

As far as little kids go you have to consider some factors as I have kids myself. To begin with make sure the parent seen what the kid did. If they did see it and didn't do something about it then that is bad parenting. If they didn't see it let the parent know. I for one know if my kid does something improper and I didn't see it, I would be extremely happy if I was told about it so I can stop my child from doing it in the future. Even when you correct your kid they will push the limits. It is not the same world as when I was a kid, you whip a child and your an abusive parent so you have to be much more carefull of what you do. Some parents get embarrassed yelling or spanking their kids in front of others. I usually walk mine to a more secluded spot to do this so that I don't disrupt others day at the park. Even after doing this however many kids like to be spitefull and do it just because you said not to. It is a fact of life and irritates many a parent. So don't always blame it on bad parenting as sometimes strict parenting is going on, but it causes a sptefull reaction. I also bring a cell phone into the park and suggest large groups do so in case of an emergency. Don't use it to blab away the whole day, but if I am going to be away and an emergency comes up I want that cell phone so I can be reached be it for work or family.

Guest kwindshawne
I hate when fathers, in line for a ride with their children, are on cell phones trading stocks. Spend the day with your family or don't go to begin with.

You hit the nail on the head with that one. That is one component of what is wrong with our society.