Annoying habits of guests

Oldiesmann

What are some of the most annoying habits you've seen among other park guests? While I can think of several, the most annoying one to me is the basketball bouncing. People win basketballs, and then proceed to walk around the park and bounce them all the time. I get so tired of nearly tripping over basketballs because they either got away from the person who was bouncing them or the person bounced it in my path as I was walking by. The second most annoying one would be large women wearing Spandex - last year (I'm not making this up), I saw a rather large lady walking by in a skin-tight shirt and ultra-short, skin-tight shorts that had "Bootylicious" and a large lip mark plastered on the back of them blink.gifweird.gif

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While working in HBL I see people do a ton of stupid things like

-Spit(where ever they please)

-Smoke(where ever they please)

-Bounce those stupid basketballs (while in line)

-Cussing

- Screaming(while in line)

-Seeing a 510 pound Fat woman werein a Miss/Junior sized shirt

and tons of other stupid stuff I tell ya the human race gets dumber every weekend.

I wish I had a penny for every time I get ask this question from guest on how to ride the flowrider what's the secret to this ride. and what's the trick to this ride.

I'm not a secret agent and I'm not a magician. and people smoking behind the stands hiding from security and throwing their lit cigerettes on the ground for bare footed people to walk on, off with their heads!!! as the king would say.

1. People (usually little punks) who spit on people from the staircase for Taz;

2. People who flip the finger to Security (behind their backs, of course) after being asked not to do something, then turn around and do it anyway;

3. Parents who complain out loud because their kid isn't tall enough to ride an attraction;

4. People who loudly express how much PKI rides suck, despite the fact that they will never have one fifth the talent nor imagination to ever create one;

5. Line jumpers;

6. Grown men riding any attraction ascribed to Scooby Doo (without their offspring);

7. People who tightrope-walk the rails of the covered path to AE;

8. People who slime the handrails with loogies;

9. People who cuss;

10. Basketballs

While working in HBL I see people do a ton of stupid things like

-Spit(where ever they please)

-Smoke(where ever they please)

-Bounce those stupid basketballs (while in line)

-Cussing

- Screaming(while in line)

-Seeing a 510 pound Fat woman werein a Miss/Junior sized shirt

and tons of other stupid stuff I tell ya the human race gets dumber every weekend.

A 510 pound Woman wearing Junior/Missy sizes? Isn't that kinda like stuffing an elephants ass into a nats pants? dry.gif

I hate people who think that The Beast is 189 ft. tall and it goes 80mph.

I also hate people who call it The Drop Zone and The Face/Off. Also people who eat in the Festhaus and aren't curdious.

I really hate people who proceed to make out with the girlfriends/boyfriends or do more than that right in front of everyone else. No one wants to see it, holding hands and kissing is ok but full fledged making out and groping eachother is something I see way too often when I visit and its usually the white trash kids with the buzzed hair and oversized insane clown posse t-shirts.

I really hate people who proceed to make out with the girlfriends/boyfriends or do more than that right in front of everyone else. No one wants to see it, holding hands and kissing is ok but full fledged making out and groping eachother is something I see way too often when I visit and its usually the white trash kids with the buzzed hair and oversized insane clown posse t-shirts.

LOL^ I see that as well PKI is a place for families not for making them wink.gif

I get mad when guests are right near a trash can and can't seem to throw away their trash and expect you to pick it up.. I mean common people, has anyone taught you anything about manners. Its only my first year working here, and I never thought the basketball bouncing could be so annoying to associates, but now that I'm one I can see what past associates go through. I say that they keep them deflated while the guests are in the park so that they wont lose them and expect to get another one and so that no one gets hurt by rolling an ankle on one that gets away from a guest.

I hate people who still, even though this year there are designated smoking areas and in so many past years there has been no smoking in lines, they still proceed to smoke where they please. I think security guards should be allowed to club these people senselessly over the head. I dont want my 3 year old cousin in HB land choking on some @$$holes smoke cause hes too lazy to walk 50 feet over to the designated area.

Another thing is when big groups of guests are walking slowly in the middle f the path.......that I can deal with, hey some people walk slow.....but then the whole group of people just stop. Whether its 20 teenagers, or 3 families with strolers and lots of kids, if your gonna stop to talk...go off to the side please!!! Last weekend a group of kids jsut stopped right in front of me and I walked into one of them and she was like "Excuse you!" and i just screamed "Dont stop in the middle of the path moron!" and she just stared and they all walked away. I dont like to do that but I get sick of it.

Not that I am necessarily defending the dribblers, but from the average guest's point of view, if you play a game and win a basketball, it's going to be in your nature to dribble it as you walk around, not carry it at your side all day. Maybe i'm speaking for myself, though I doubt it, but instead of walking around holding my ball with 2 hands staring at it, I would rather be bouncing it, it's a natural instinct. However, it's a different story when you see the retards rolling the balls they don't want into the lake, usually when they are walking trying to carry 7 balls with them. What would be a logical alternative to the problem... how about giving away balls that aren't already inflated?

Some moron was dribbling his in the FoF line and it rolled under the space ship. He was showing off so he had to mocho and climb under the ship and get it. It was hillarious. They were using their cells as lights. It really bothers me when couples (usually its only teens) make out hard core. It was really awkward standing in line behind a bunch of punks making out, all with your mom.....

I agree with everything said already, but I have to add this:

My parents taught me never to touch something in a store unless you are going to buy it. I HATE it when kids (heck, teens and adults for that matter too) walk through a store and have to touch everything, pick things up, play with everything, move things around, walk around a store with merchandise and then put it somewhere else and leave, walk by a display and knock something off and then not put it back.

I really get ticked when the kids do all that stuff with the parents right there! I mean come on! Tell your kids to keep their hands off the merchandise! I have seen some kids break things while playing with it and the parents just stuff it somewhere like nothing happened. What ever happened to the "if you break it you buy it" rule?

Oh, as of people flipping security off, I watch for that... what is more annoying is when you ask someone to do something, and then walk off and they don't (something simple like putting a shirt back on). I usually walk away and then turn around to look, only to find them looking back like "oh crap" and quickly doing what I asked them too, or to find them flipping me off or just wakling away like nothing was ever said. Park rules are rules, if you don't like following them and I have to tell you twice, the third time your leaving!

Here's another: while on rides, people who scream 'Oh my God, we're gonna die" and/or those who use profane language throughout the ride.

I also have issues with those who think some of the coasters and thrill rides are dangerous.... Interesting observation, since I was probably cut off and tailgated several times on the way to or from the park.

I have no problem when people talk on the cell phone but when they do it on a ride that kinda makes me mad cause if they drop then it could hit me and maybe injure one of the riders.

Also I hate when people cut in the line saying they need to meet their friend up more in the line. That is still line jumping. I also hate when people get on a ride the restraint locked and they are crying to get it off and they have to check the restraints all over again.

How about the kids in line that swing from que to que and their parents dont say a thing to them. Yeah destroy the ques and anything else in the park you want. Why do you think admissions go up almost every year, because of inconsiderate a$$holes that run wild in parks and the parents that havent taught their kids any manners or respect for anything.

Also on the short list

People and their basketballs

Smoking in line

Not throwing your garbage away, but leaving it on the table

Profanity every other word (Look how cool I am)

Wife Beater T-Shirts and pants that are around your ankles

I feel old and bitter, but I still love PKI censored.gif

What really gets to me the most is

People who smoke in HBL/NC

People who bonce those stupid basketballs while in line

People who make out

Teens or adults that were those stupid Insane Clown Posse & Slayer T-shrits

among others

People who were shirts about smoking weed and doing drugs

Kids and adults who try to mess with theming

People who get hammered then get on a fast,insane ride like SoB,Delirium,Beast then puke

People who take there cell phone into the park

Smokers! stay where your suppose to smoke!

C'mon this is a family park and one of the park guidelines is that your clothing shouldnt have offensive wording or graphics I wish people would go by the parks guidelines.