Annoying habits of guests

Oldiesmann

People making out, 2 years ago at wipe out beach just behind the stands to the left a couple was lets say bumping uglys and 25 people were in the stands watching and when the guy peek his head up, another 50 people started cheering one of the funniest things I seen at pki, they walked out red face and still fixing their clothes . Here's one people who just walk up infront of you in line after you been in line for and hour and say i'm with my friend ahead of you, then get the #$%%&*((&^$$ to the end of the line and take them with you, and call your congressman and tell him your troubles he's waiting for you to call. line cutting is reason for ejection from the park .

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that i'm trying to defend anyone. But you will always have a few bad apples in every bunch. But I have to agree with what everyone is saying. When I was at PKD back in '98 they actually were giving out deflated basketballs, so I wish PKI would do this too. Too many times have I seen while being a PKI ride op, a basketball rolling down the station, and almost landing in the track.

Grown men riding any attraction ascribed to Scooby Doo (without their offspring);

Watch it! I may be grown but Iam only a college student so therefore I dont have kids and I love scooby all the others you listed I can relate to.

Zoinks! Fair enough, Scoob. College students excluded.

I forgot one: Guests who freak out when they realize they have to get off the elevator at the top of the Eiffel Tower! They rode the darn thing up; what's so scary about standing still on an observation deck?!?

"6. Grown men riding any attraction ascribed to Scooby Doo (without their offspring); "

No offense, but I grew up on Scooby Doo. Granted, I am 33, but there's nothing wrong with liking the Doo. Although, I've still yet to ride SDATHC. But, I'm planning on it this year. I have been on the Ghoster Coaster, but it was with my niece and I probably wouldn't have if it had been just me. Now SDATHC on the other hand, I would ride alone or with my coaster buddy.

The other day i told some guest to go straight in the first row of tomb raider. this was in antechamber mind you. So they go straight i turned my head then looked back to find them go to the end of the first row weave into the middle row and then weave into the last row i was shocked. it definatly took my number one all time stupidest thing a guest has done spot. ohmy.gif

I have an idea about the basketballs:

We can give them away deflated and then charge a penny outside the metal detectors to inflate them on their way out of the park. It might give the park a few extra bucks and stop annoying everyone at the same time! Those are one of the most annoying things in the park...

"6. Grown men riding any attraction ascribed to Scooby Doo (without their offspring); "

No offense, but I grew up on Scooby Doo. Granted, I am 33, but there's nothing wrong with liking the Doo.

Okay, my friends! I take it back. I worded my gripe incorrectly. SDGC and SDATHC are great, enjoyable rides to take your kids on. I was only poking fun at the 30+ guests who I've seen riding these two attractions alone. It's unsightly! wacko.gif

One more gripe: People walking around the park with 3D glasses from SBSP3D. They're supposed to go in the bucket, people!

You guys did not say the most popular speech wile wating in lines for a ride And this is how it goes PLEASE DO NOT SIT STAND WALK OR CLIMB ON THE METAL HAND RAILINGs. it drives me CRAZY when people dont listen. I have seen park gests break them and it costs a lot of money to replace them. It also drives me nuts when people say that the The Beast is taller than the Son of Beast.

One more gripe: People walking around the park with 3D glasses from SBSP3D. They're supposed to go in the bucket, people!

Those people that are employees, I encourage you to confiscate those glasses, they are park property, and it can be considered theft.

Also, it helps with maintaining that ride.

Man if you guys knew how many times a day I have to tell people not climb or sit on the rails,...people dont listen because right after you tell em not to they keep on doing it I yell and tell it every 5 mins OY! does that get annoying! dry.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Those people that are employees, I encourage you to confiscate those glasses, they are park property, and it can be considered theft.

Also, it helps with maintaining that ride.

I had to confiscate three pairs last Sunday, it's really annoying, the guests I took them from complain that they found them on the ground, idiots, I cant wait till work Friday when I get to go take some more from idiots who steal biggrin.gif .

The most annoying guest habbit for me is one that I noticed my first day of work thsi year. I was working Beast greeter for the very first time and everytime a guest would ocme by I'd say "Have a good ride" or "Have awonderful day". But 7 out of 10 people who come by make jokes about the height sign when they are obviously tall enough. I cant tell you how many times this season I've heard "Hey and so and so am I tall enough!?!?!?! Hardy har freaking har!"