Annoying habits of guests

Oldiesmann

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woudn't necessarily call this is a habit but:

Has anyone realized that people almost ALWAYS classify a Slingshot type ride, or a log flume as a rollercoaster?

Peeve!

I've also noticed some guests go too far and out of the way by doing something REALLY stupid.

Hopefully we'll never see something like this:

If this were to occur at KI, I'd think it would be Diamondback's splashdown. For those who cannot tell, he did this to retrieve a lost cap.

During one of my Haunt visits this year i was waiting in line for Invertigo and two couples in front of me were drinking Vodka, smoking cigarettes and marijuana AND popping pills. Not only all that, but they did line jump, and they were cussing and making out in line! That was the worst thing i have ever experienced at Kings Island. I did notify security and they were taken away. Earlier that same day, i was walking through Flight Deck's queue and right about before i got to the stair case going down towards the station i saw two teenage boys on a maintenance road, about thirty seconds later they walked out of the woods and got into Flight Deck's queue. And of course i notified security! On Viking Fury i have seen people throw basket balls into the Oktoberfest Lake, luckily the ride operator called security. And lastly, i have witnessed many people (mostly 12 year olds) spit off of the Eiffel Tower. Luckily not one of them got away!

I woudn't necessarily call this is a habit but:

Has anyone realized that people almost ALWAYS classify a Slingshot type ride, or a log flume as a rollercoaster?

Peeve!

I've also noticed some guests go too far and out of the way by doing something REALLY stupid.

Hopefully we'll never see something like this:

If this were to occur at KI, I'd think it would be Diamondback's splashdown. For those who cannot tell, he did this to retrieve a lost cap.

That kid deserves the Darwin award for sure and was darn lucky he didn't get smashed-watching that stressed me out.

In addition to the droopy pants, how about the smart alecks who think its fun to spit in the loops on Vortex? That happened to me last year-disgusting!!!!!!! I was furious.

In addition to the droopy pants, how about the smart alecks who think its fun to spit in the loops on Vortex? That happened to me last year-disgusting!!!!!!! I was furious.

My husband and I had it happen on The Beast. Someone in the front of the train tried to spit on their friend behind them ... and missed.

And people are against public floggings and execution. When was the last time a kid was paddled in school? Any wonder we have the issues we do today in society?

I agree wholeheartedly. And how about the total moron who took one of those blessed basketballs on beast, threw behind them, narrowly missing my daughters head down the second hill? Had I been there, security would have taken me off.....

Article

Rubenesque

plump or rounded usually in a pleasing or attractive way <a Rubenesque figure>

Fun food Facts...

-In the 1700s it was "cool" to be fat

-The Romans thought that at dinner parties the more food they ate, the more respectful they were to the host, so they would purposely try to throw up to be able to eat more food.

-In the 1500s pies were made with the whole fruit, seeds and all.

-The Romans believed that all foreign foods are good, no matter what they taste like. Have some Ostrich Tongue!

-Splenda is 600 times sweeter than sugar.

-Coca- Cola was originally green.

-The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it. :blink:

-Ice Cream is Chinese food

-The founder of Mc Donald's has a Bachelor degree in Hamburgerology

Oh god, you don't enjoy this. On my last trip to KI this season, on the last Saturday of operation, two girls came up to me and my friends and started flirting with us. I completley ignored them at all costs. Doing something like that at KI just feels like I'm cheating on KI. :P

Oh god, you don't enjoy this. On my last trip to KI this season, on the last Saturday of operation, two girls came up to me and my friends and started flirting with us. I completley ignored them at all costs. Doing something like that at KI just feels like I'm cheating on KI. :P

Should've invited them to your van in the parking lot for some milk, cookies, and free candy.

I find it funny to scare, terrorize, horrify, and generally freak people out.

hhaha i went to Halloween Haunt and kids make me ****ed. Not only do they come to Kings Island and go in urgent scare with lightsabers and start crying. But THEN these little 13 year olds think they're so cool and bragging about how they've been to a million strip clubs and then in club blood literally puts dollar bills in the girls and guys bras. And my group, the guys, had to take the dollars out... it amounted up to $20 bucks...

hhaha i went to Halloween Haunt and kids make me ****ed. Not only do they come to Kings Island and go in urgent scare with lightsabers and start crying. But THEN these little 13 year olds think they're so cool and bragging about how they've been to a million strip clubs and then in club blood literally puts dollar bills in the girls and guys bras. And my group, the guys, had to take the dollars out... it amounted up to $20 bucks...

They use $2 bills at strip clubs these days.... Or so I hear.....

Should've invited them to your van in the parking lot for some milk, cookies, and free candy.

I find it funny to scare, terrorize, horrify, and generally freak people out.

I gennerally find that fun to, but was not in the mood as I had only two hours left of KI until no more KI left until April. If it would of been any other day I would of gladly explained to them about birds and the bees literally, robins, queen bees, bluebirds, nests, workerbees, carpender bees, and my internal need to break out into interpritvive dance. :D