Countdown to Opening Day for the 2021 Season: May 15th 11:00 AM!

Kings Island is now open for 2021.

I love The Beast, but I have to say Coney Mall just because it's really neat how it's got all the classic flats and an awsome racing out and back, and it just has a neat atmosphere. Especially during FF!

HB/Nick Central because it has the golden ticket award 4 years running and it's home to HAND CARS!!!

While HB does rock (and so does hand cars), I'd have to give my vote to RvT. Let's face it, the worlds longest woodie and biggest top spin in a box, they are an unbeatable team!

I voted for Rivertown because it has a little bit of everything, a huge Rollercoaster, a thrilling thrill ride, 2 familys rides, one of which is a water, and some great food spots. So I would for sure say Rivertown.

I voted for Rivertown because it has a little bit of everything, a huge Rollercoaster, a thrilling thrill ride, 2 familys rides, one of which is a water, and some great food spots. So I would for sure say Rivertown.

couldn't agree more

YAHOO I'M THE FIRST BOOMERRANG BAY VOTE. Sun, Rides, Food, WOMAN IN BIKINNI'S, the other parts of the park got nothing on that , And fake palm tree's.

The other parts of the park can't compete with, Did I say WOMAN IN BIKINNI"S.

and umbrella drinks.

Well Coney mall is of course the best because it has Vortex, Flight of Fear, The Racers, all kinds of game rooms and it has the cheapiest game which is only 50 cent and yall better vote for dis

Rivertown...it's got a classic woodie, a great themed flat ride, a great themed steel coaster, the train for all ages, and a super soaking water ride. And it's got a nice little arcade. Rivertown is all about variety. Coney is a close second.