Contest Ended: Winner Chosen

Dan

PKI-Central.com is giving away two free tickets to Paramount's Kings Island for the first sneak preview day on April 3, 2004. Remember, the only people with these tickets will be permitted into the park on this special sneak preview date. Each member has a chance to win these exclusive tickets by participating in the contest. Here are the rules:

When a new member registers on PKIC, we will ask for the member who referred them to this site and the member who refers the most new members will win the two tickets. It's as simple as that! So get out ther and tell everyone you know to sign up on the boards for your chance to win the tickets. The contest ends on March 30, 2004 at 7:00 pm. Now get out there and tell everyone about PKI-Central.com!

If you have any questions about our newest contest, please feel free to post them.

post-8-1080175217.jpg

Should the new members post in here who refered them or what?

When new members sign up on the forums it will ask them who reffered them to the site on the registration page. That is where they will put the members name.

Hey, I'm just here to remind you that the contest isn't quite over yet! It ends Tuesday at 7:00, so if you want to be on of the first to shake off your off season blues, then bring your friends and fellow enthusiasts to PKIC so we can all have a great summer on here! You're just over 24 hours from the time of this posting... good luck!

Regards,

Ryan

We have a winner! With a total of 43 referrals, Dropzone265 wins the contest and will receive two free tickets to the Dry Run Day at Paramount's Kings Island on April 3, 2004. Congratulations! I'd like to thank everyone who participated in this contest for making it a hit! :D

It was a lot of work to get all of those referals. I really wanted these tickets for my cousin who doesn't go to PKI much but he might not be going now since he probaly has a Saturday school. I would like this time to thank dan for making this contest and a specail thanks goes out to everyone who refered me. Thanks again.