Question

Guys I love making videos and I have seen all of your videos here and looked at every picture ... I was wondering if you guys didnt mind.... if i could take some of those videos and pictures and make you guys a big video. I really enjoy making videos and would love to make a big video for you guys if not thats fine to I would not take any offense at all I just really really enjoy rollercoasters and I know im new and all but I really like this site A LOT!!!!! .. so if it would be alright get back to me cause I would love to use some of your pictures and videos and dedicate a video to you guys.. yes it would be stuff youve already seen if youve went through the site but it woudl be put together in a diffrent way and maybe parts may have the same music who knows yet ... but i promise u id make it a nice and long one if I was aloud so please get back to me on that thanks again for everything I'm happy I found u guys! smile.gif

~Seth~