Its the same thing as Deliruim.

Are you going to cry? Huss Giant Frisbee's aren't like roller coasters. In some way they all are the same. Cedar Point in no way copied Delirium. In my opinion, I like maXair more because of where it is at.

"Oh, the Cedar Point people will use that 2 feet to their advantage in some way or another."

If Cedar Point marketing was going to do that, it would have already been done. The alleged two feet hasn't even been mentioned. There's nothing wrong with saying it's the best spin cycle on the planet. It's really creative advertising. Look at their home page, there are several best _____ on the planet. It's nothing more than clever advertising.

It's really creative advertising. Look at their home page, there are several best _____ on the planet. It's nothing more than clever advertising.

That's my point. I'm already sick of seeing all those "best ____"

It was a good idea, but they're taking it a bit far, IMHO.

About my comment on CP people using that 2 feet to their advantage, I mainly was meaning the CP fanboys. Anytime there is new ride at CP, they seem to gloat about whatever "record" it may set. I should know, I've got some fanboys at my school...in central Indiana...5 hours from Cedar Point.

Now, I have nothing wrong with Cedar Point. I'm looking forward to my first trip up there this summer. I just think some people take things a bit too far: The "creating advertising" with the best _____ statements and the CP vs PKI fanboy argument mainly.