Pay per play rides

moore

that's freakin steep! 25 bucks! There's no way I'm payin that much, it's nearly as much as I had to pay for admission to pki; 30 b/c of school deal. I'm definatly riding skyflyer if it's only 10.

I've rode Singshot for less that $25 perperson. It was like $12 per person. We were the first to "fly" that morning. Man that is an awesome experience! We watched the video as my friends went up and they both had the Death Grip.

So if you wanna ride Slingshot, be first and bargain untill they reach your price. Its like buying a Folex in Chinatown, bargain, walk, come back when they say your price, and bargain some more. Althogh people in Chinatown are stubborn.

Every time I've been to the park, the prices for these - and a lot of the games in the park - are reduced (or, for the games you'll get extra chances) near closing time, say the last hour of the day.

Every time I've been to the park, the prices for these - and a lot of the games in the park - are reduced (or, for the games you'll get extra chances) near closing time, say the last hour of the day.

The last hour of the day is usually the craziest at Slingshot becasue the games people want to get more money that day so they reduce prices on Slingshot and we get a line really quick with people who have never been on it because its to expensive, but after they ride it they say its "AMAZING" (quoting riders from last weekend). Ive been on it 8 times this year and hope to ride it when I go up on saturday with my friends. I hope they choose to ride it becasue last time they didn't and I was mad at them for the rest of the night, but I got over it when I won in poker and got 30 bucks off of all of them!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I want to ride slingshot but it's too expensive. Plus, we are going with my school and I'm affraid a teacher will watch the vid; I know I'll be cussing like a sailor on that ride . . . Plus, I'd prlly get sick b/c it seems jerky when it rolls and stuff.

I want to ride slingshot but it's too expensive. Plus, we are going with my school and I'm affraid a teacher will watch the vid; I know I'll be cussing like a sailor on that ride . . . Plus, I'd prlly get sick b/c it seems jerky when it rolls and stuff.

Yeah, like ariel said its not that bad, but yeah the camera does record sound so. Just tell the teacher that you were having fun and forgot that she was there if you do thats what I would do but thats me. Oh well.