Sign in to follow this  
Chris Pki Fan

Dry Run Day

Im Hopefully Going to have tickets for Dry Run day, Is it Crowded? Employes Ought to Know me and a Friend were planning on going. Anything Would Help.

I've heard they have as many employees as 4000 x 4 tickets each = 12,000. In addition to this is radio/TV contenst winners. I have no idea if my numbers are off, but 12000 in the park is not very busy at all.

Thanks I cant Wait it should be fun I dobt that many people will bee there or at least less than normal Hopefully. I can't wait anyone ever been to one of these before?

Well if you figure that a full capcity is around 50,000 (I called guest services)you can see that most of the rides will probaly be walks on or 5-10 minute waits

Me and BoddaH will be up there...if anyone wants to meet up, just let us know! Oh, and panther...check on ebay for tickets

Ill be there.. probably bring some friends too. We'll see.

It shouldn't be too busy... I just picked up my tickets at New Rock 97.3... I submitted one entry but I won twice so I got 4 tickets!

I would think for an event like this parking is probably free but if not show your season pass with the parking on it and I'm sure it's free then, I don't know for sure, I would only imagine.

By the way, 4000 x 4 = 16,000 not 12,000... all the same, it's still not going to be busy.

*** My question is: is the new Magic of the Movies... Live show going to be on (I know it will be on April 9th but I'm wondering about the preview days)?

Wow someone besides my friend from 97.3. He has won 7 total things in the past few months. Anyway hopefully I will be attending the dry run day. I doubt I will be able to meet anyone though. 4*4000 is defentily 16,000

By the way, 4000 x 4 = 16,000 not 12,000... all the same, it's still not going to be busy.

lol... oops, sorry about my total and utter inability to do math :unsure:

Anyday at PKI is fun but you have to realize that these workers are new and the rides are stilling getting warmed up so ride capcity may not be a normal.

*** My question is: is the new Magic of the Movies... Live show going to be on (I know it will be on April 9th but I'm wondering about the preview days)?

According to the PKI News Letter, the show will open on opening day. I'm sure that implies that it won't be open for the preview days. Look at the bright side, it took them until late May to get Spellbound rollin'.

Right now I am really excited to see the park up and running again. Just under 24 hours from the time I'm posting until the parks opens. Only if my mom could kick me into tom. :lol: