Enchanted Voyage.

pkikid

I used to have the Enchanted Voyage song on my iPod and other songs. But I deleted them and now I only have the Tomb Raider Intro. I cannot figure out how to get them back on there either. This was the golden days of Hannah Barberra Land, back when classic cartoons were good and when cartoons were cartoons.

^I had that special on tape years ago. It may still be around, but it would be at my mom's house and I wouldn't know where to even begin looking for it.

KI still has a copy of the song.Just a few years ago they used to play it before the HB movie(the one where Elroy Jetson gets kidnapped)at the Action FX Theater.

Call me crazy, but I don't remember the HB motion movie ever playing at KI's FX Theater. I know I saw it at Universal Florida, but to the best of my recollection it never played at KI. Could someone back me up on this, or is my memory failing? (asks Gator, fully expecting a "Yes" answer from Terpy, who just HAD to...)

^There was indeed a movie. I think 2006...

If it was 2005, that would explain why I don't remember the HB movie playing KI. That was my "Year of Embitterment" in regards to the park.

And we filmed Small World at WDW most of the way through, since it's one of my daughter's favorites, so she can watch that anytime she wants!

Call me crazy, but I don't remember the HB motion movie ever playing at KI's FX Theater. I know I saw it at Universal Florida, but to the best of my recollection it never played at KI. Could someone back me up on this, or is my memory failing? (asks Gator, fully expecting a "Yes" answer from Terpy, who just HAD to...)

OK, thank you all for proving that it's my memory failing! :lol: Then again, I only went to the park once that year.

Back when pkiasylum.com was up you could down load the song right off the website in the pkitunes section. Am I the only one who has that song from then?

I downloaded these Kings Island mp3's from that site:

1-Adventure Express - Station with Station Master

2-Adventure Express - Rainforest

3-Adventure Express - Finale Tunnel

4-Enchanted Voyage

5-Festhaus - Glockenspiel

6-Flight of Fear - Inside Saucer

7-Flight of Fear - Hanger

8-Flight of Fear - Ride

9-Nickelodeon Parade 2005

10-Phantom Theater - Ride

11-Phantom Theater - Queue

12-Scooby Doo

13-Scooby Doo - Techno

14-Scooby Doo - Graveyard

15-Scooby Doo - Ride

16-Spongebob 3D Queue

17-Tomb Raider - Antechamber

18-Tomb Raider - Antechamber (Door Closing)

19-Tomb Raider - Antechamber (Door Opening)

20-Tomb Raider - Loading Drumbeat

21-Tomb Raider - Main Show

22-Tomb Raider - Main Show (Music Only)

23-Tomb Raider - Preshow (Ambiance)

24-Tomb Raider - Preshow

25-Tomb Raider - Preshow (Music Only)

26-Tomb Raider - Tunnel

27-Tomb Raider - Queue

28-Tomb Raider - Vertical Door Closing

29-Tomb Raider - Vertical Door Opening

30-Top Gun - Intro

31-Top Gun - Highway to the Danger Zone

32-Wild Thornberry's

33-Wild Thornberry's - Monkeys

34-Wild Thornberry's - TNT Barrels

35-Wild Thornberry's - Snakes

Mike B.

• 1 month later...

Long Live Enchanted VOyage,,,,,,wish there was a high quality video to go with it??

What did they play with the smurfs voyage>>>

thanks for the clip its great!!!!!!

Wish Kings Island would rebuild this ride???

Really the building scooby is in had a much bigger ride when it was water would'nt you say there using less than 1/2 of the building?????????

I know alot of people have the Tomb Raider sound clips already, but I just went ahead and put them all together to form the whole ride experience, starting with the antechamber. The audio from the ride itself has been cleaned up a little bit since I always found the downloadable clip a bit fuzzy.

Tomb Raider: The Ride

Lol, I did the same thing except my "Tomb Raider Experience began with the outside queue music, then inside queue music. I also had the sliding door closing before the preshow music. Ahh the good old days. I also have a CD with 57min worth of drum beats to play in my car. Have you got the folder with the individual effects and the ride siren? I've got everything but the downtime spiels. Man do I miss that ride. I know you do to Alien Seed.

Yep I've got all that good stuff, thats how I put the ride together for this clip..sounds better this way. I'm probably going to put SDatHC together next...and maybe repost Phantom Theater lol.

I still have your original Phantom Theater ride through. I do not however have the newer condensed version.

That clip from Enchanted Voyage is great!!! As I listen to it I can't help but laugh at the fact that our 5 year old absolutely loves all of the cartoons that are referenced in the song, Wacky Racers, Banana Splits. Funny how things wind up coming full circle!

If any one of you who was discussing having the parts of Tomb Raider: The Ride could send them to me, I'd probably give you my life in servitude for it. Like, the chimes outside the tunnel, the queue line music, all those music files... PRICELESS. PLEASSSEEE message me or something if possible. I would love to have them! Thanks!