Enchanted Voyage.

pkikid

Now Im going to show my age--but does anyone remember the song that used to play as you were going through the Enchanted Voyage ride over in the Hanna-Barbarra Land? I remember the music, but not the words...if anyone could help with the lyrics, Id be more that appriciative. Thanks Gang!

HELLO. WELCOME TO THE ENCHANTED VOYAGE. I SURE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE RIDE! HAVE A HAHAHA HAPPY DAY! --The snail that used to sit out front of EV.

US ARMY!! BE ALL YOU CAN BE!!

All really I can remember about that song is the verse that said "Those happy friends who live in our TV" . DOES ANYONE ELSE REMEMBER ANY OTHER VERSES!!! ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!! wacko.gif Anyone? Anyone??

HELLO. WELCOME TO THE ENCHANTED VOYAGE. I SURE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE RIDE. HAVE A HAHAHAHA HAPPY DAY! The snail that used to sit outside of EV

US ARMY!! BE ALL YOU CAN BE!!

Yeah the famous catch phrases of the Hanna Barbara characters (Yabba Dabba Doo, Scooby Doo, where are you?,) and something about the Banana Splits were in the song was in that song as well. It was just a haunting melody that still goes through my mind (what I have left of it! lol) every once in a while. I wish that I could just find that *$%^$ song! ARGH!

Have a great day!

Adventure Express ride holder---104 times in a single day ( 7-14-98) AND PROUD OF IT!

I only remember Smurfs, and of course PT and SD. I do not remember the orgianal ride. Even though I think it would have been cool, to have a mixture of HB cartoons thru out. So other site I beleive History of PKI had a poster post all the words to the orgianal enchanted voyage.

The only part of the song I remember was "those happy friends that live in our TV..."

But, as I've said in earlier posts...the Enchanted Voyage is what I think sparked my lifelong interest in theme parks. I remember the first time I rode it, I thought it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. I was probably five or so, and I can still remember how it affected me.

I'm not sure if you all realize it, but it was actually a dark boat ride...where you floated through each scene. There's a Looney Tunes dark boat ride at SFoT (can't recall the name right now) that I've always enjoyed because it reminds me somewhat of the EV.

And, with all the great HB characters, am I the only one that thinks the "Banana Splits" were really out there? To this day, I have no clue what they were all about (although, I watched their show every afternoon...) I definitely think they must have been influenced by the "culture" of the late 60s/early 70s biggrin.gif

Joel

Cartoon friends and funny faces

Jinx and those little meece he chases

Ant Hill Mob, the Wacky Racers

Live in my TV

I'm friends with Fred who yells out Yabba Dabba Dabba Doo

Bosom Buddy Barney too.

And Scooby Dooby where are you.

I love that mumblin' bear

I laugh at him until I hurt

And when it's,

Bananna Splits

You don't eat them for dessert

Bistle Hound is not a stranger.

He saves Lambsy when in danger.

Yogi Bear outsmarts the ranger

All in my TV

Those happy friends who live in my TV.

• Like 1

Guest TombraiderTy

This is how I remember it:

Chicks and thoes little geesey chases

Anthill mobs and wacky races

Live in my TV

I'm friends with Fred who yells out

Yabba Dabba Dabba Doo

Bison Buddy Barney too

And scooby dooby where are you?

I love thoes moments when

I laugh and laugh until hurts

And when it's Banna Splits

You can eat them for dessert

This old bear is not a stranger

He saves Lambsy when in danger

Yogi Bear out smarts the ranger

All in my TV

I love those happy moments in my TV!

I am pretty sure that I put the Yogi Bear spot in the wrong part of the song but that is how I remember it, even though it would make sense not tto eat the Bannanna Splits laugh.gif

This is how I remember it:

Chicks and thoes little geesey chases

Anthill mobs and wacky races

Live in my TV

I'm friends with Fred who yells out

Yabba Dabba Dabba Doo

Bison Buddy Barney too

And scooby dooby where are you?

I love thoes moments when

I laugh and laugh until hurts

And when it's Banna Splits

You can eat them for dessert

This old bear is not a stranger

He saves Lambsy when in danger

Yogi Bear out smarts the ranger

All in my TV

I love those happy moments in my TV!

I am pretty sure that I put the Yogi Bear spot in the wrong part of the song but that is how I remember it, even though it would make sense not tto eat the Bannanna Splits laugh.gif

Ah the good old days! Where have they went?

Wonder if Kings Island would have a copy of the song on tape. I would be more than happy to buy a CD with music from the old rides like the Enchanted Voyage and Train Ride. Any one have any old media day tapes from the 1970's to the 1980's?

I absolutely hated the way KI trashed my TV with that stupid Smurf ride, in fact, I used to call it "The Smurfs Magical Ride Through Hell"..

No need to be mean Jolly GREEN! I loved the smurf ride (along with a million others look at all the smurf ride fans on this board!)that is my most treasured memory of KI when I was little.

• 3 years later...

I LOVED this ride!!! Wow...childhood memories. Just in case anyone is interested, here's a link to the original "Enchanted Voyage" song on Youtube (except for the Circus ending...), and here are the exact lyrics to the song.

Enchanted Voyage

Jinx and those little “meece” he chases

Ant Hill Mob, the Wacky Racers

Live in my TV.

I'm friends with Fred who yells out, Yabba Dabba Dabba Doo!

Bosom Buddy Barney too,

And Scooby Dooby, where are you?

I love that mumblin' bear

I laugh at him until I hurt.

And when it's Banana Splits

You don't eat them for dessert.

Bristle Hound is not a stranger

He saves Lambsy when in danger.

Yogi Bear outsmarts the ranger

All in my TV.

Those happy friends who live in my TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxXkUz2MZTw