IJST Mentioned in Latest AAA Magazine

Oldiesmann

Here's an excerpt from an article on Ohio theme parks that appears in the Cincinnati edition of the latest issue of AAA's Journeys magazine (probably appears in other Ohio editions as well. Not sure.):

Joining an impressive list of movies come to life, such as "Tomb Raider," "Face Off," and "Days of Thunder," another Hollywood big-screen spectacular premieres this summer at Paramount's Kings Island.

The Italian Job: Stunt Track, a new multi-million dollar fast-track coaster experience, gives riders a white-knuckle feel for what it's like to be a Hollywood stunt driver behind the scenes of an action movie. Guests board their very own MINI Cooper S tricked out with audio special effects adding to the multi-sensory sensation of the experience. Once strapped into their custom stunt car, rubber meets the road as the MINIs peel out to begin their chase sequence. Stunt drivers dodge near-collisions, chase through tunnels and narrowly escape massive explosions triggered by gunfire from a menaching helicopter.

Paramount's Kings Island, located just off Interstate 71 north of Cincinnati, is now open weekends and is open daily from May 20 to Aug. 28. For more information, visit www.pki.com.

Article info:

Title: "Out of Control"

Author: Sally S. Doran

Where: Journeys Volume 26 Number 5 (May/June 2005) [Cincinnati Edition], pages 34-35

Holy Crap! IGN!!! I visit that site everyday all in all IJ:ST is great fun.

I have to agree on IJ:ST is great fun, my friends and I also go to the xbox.ign site almost every day to see if any new things about any games that we are looking forward to are out like Conker or any sports games.