New PKI videos

flightoffear1996

Joe --

Solid work. You seemed to have progressed a lot in the past couple of months.

Let me give you some pointers:

1. I think I told you this the last time, but if you're making a music video, you can't cut from one clip to another and have people waiting for action. I noticed that you had several clips of The Vortex in which it would be 2 or 3 seconds until the train cam into frame, and there were a couple of shots of IJ which we were waiting for the train to come through the billboard for a few seconds. Although this isn't that big of a deal, it messes up your flow.

2. Watch out for rhetorical clips. You can only watch Delirium swing so many times, or cut to so many clips of a certain ride before you hit a dry spot in the video.

3. Good selection of music (Although the song is Rocking in the Free World, not Rocking in America biggrin.gif ). Next time see if you can make the music and the video complement eachother. What you did worked really well, but you can really emphasize things, especially with this type of video, when the motion of the video correlates the events in the songs.

Like I said, you did a very good job on this and I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future.

Ryan

ps. What are you guys using to make those rolling credits? I can't find a program that I like that do that.