Sunday 5/15/05

italianchef

Today I went to PKI alone, hoping to meet up with ACErs since I've been a member for nearly 2 years and never hung out with them. However, by the time I got there at 9:45, none of them were there.

Hence, alone I rode FoF, TIJ, and The Beast. Since I felt lonely and physically didn't feel too well, I went home after that.

PKI is an awesome place, but it's much better with company than alone.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

Today I went to PKI alone, hoping to meet up with ACErs since I've been a member for nearly 2 years and never hung out with them. However, by the time I got there at 9:45, none of them were there.

Hence, alone I rode FoF, TIJ, and The Beast. Since I felt lonely and physically didn't feel too well, I went home after that.

PKI is an awesome place, but it's much better with company than alone.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

they were at the ride at about 950.

Well, I was at the park yesterday afternoon, and they had all but one of the queues open. Luckily they were giving away the tickets, which limited the amoun of people in the line (the park was on the crowded side (wait for The Beast was about 35 minutes). I rode IJST with my sister, who was at the park for the first time this season. Even with the queue almost full, we only waited 50 minutes, while that is a little long for the short ride, I didn`t think it was that bad, considering the capacity. I still have yet to experience the "shaking" of the cars in the subway tunnel, but I can feel the peel out sensation of the cars, most noticably right before the 90 degree banked turn.

The tickets should go away this weekend when the ride opens officially. Part of the tickets was that they wanted to get as many people on it without having the long lines that a new ride usually gets. Hopefully the plan worked and the people that have ridden it a million times already (including some employees...) will give it up for the ones that haven't had a chance to ride it yet. From what I have seen, the ride line goes pretty quick, and I hope it stays that way.

The tickets should go away this weekend when the ride opens officially. Part of the tickets was that they wanted to get as many people on it without having the long lines that a new ride usually gets. Hopefully the plan worked and the people that have ridden it a million times already (including some employees...) will give it up for the ones that haven't had a chance to ride it yet. From what I have seen, the ride line goes pretty quick, and I hope it stays that way.

Actually, they will not be gone after this weekend. They will be avalible to Gold Pass members everyday through the season (I think everyday). But yeah, just one of the perks of a Gold Pass.

Actually, they will not be gone after this weekend. They will be avalible to Gold Pass members everyday through the season (I think everyday). But yeah, just one of the perks of a Gold Pass.

I heard June 15th, I think.

Yes, the Gold pass speed lane tickets will be available from June 15 to August 12th, I believe. I`m not certain of the exact dates though. And, only the first 2,000 pass holders to get their ticket at the Eiffel Tower guest relations stand will get their Speedlane ticket.