Long Lines

flightoffear1996

My voted went for Face/off and Dropzone. The lines move so slowly its rediculous! I know there is nothing that they can do about that b.c that is just how those rides operate, but I think in the future they should consider doing something to speed that up. Like giving a sort of "fast pass" the the attractions with longer lines just to avoid that. They dont have to do it for all the big attractions. Just those 2 and maybe SOB and TRTR

The Demon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you mean current long lines? If so, it's between Face/Off and Drop Zone. If you mean lines from yesteryear, well I waited 4 hours for The Beast the first few years it was open. The Vortex used to have a 3 to 4 hour wait. FOF has had 3 hr waits in the past as well. Oh yeah. And The Racers had 3 hours waits as well, I think.

Edited by PKIBeast

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did a little research and found all the rides (with votes) hourly capacity. This is an estimate.

SOB: 1,000

The Beast: 1,200

Face/Off: 850

DZ: 550

Delirium: 600

FoF: 2,000

TRTR: ?

As you can see, FoF has the best capacity in the park. The line may be long, but have you ever stood in the same spot of the line for more than 30 seconds? Didn't think so. I voted Face/Off. It has the longest line altogether. There are always more people in F/O's line than DZ. DZ is also funner and scarier than F/O.