5/26 TR!

specialk141

my first trip of the season today....

Lets see.... well i work for boudniot larosas, and volunteered to work at the park for a shift today since they were short... (compensation was well worth it) Anyway, i worked the Rivertown pizza oven from about 10-5 and was then released to do what i wish in the park... he he

so my friends and i decided to hit some rides of course...

now i'm not sure what today was, buti t was some kind of extra day, not sure why it was open.... anyway, not crowded at all!

First on the list was IJST, to my dissappointment, this ride was down much of the day and i didnt get a chance to ride sad.gif looked great thoug.... (still dont see why flyers had to go, plenty of room, but oh well... i'm over it)

After seein IJ was closed, we headed to The Beast... Walk-on.... great ride for the first of the season. little rougher than i remember, but still the best!

next on the list was Vortex. Again, walk on. running better than ever. no way they can take it out he he...

After Vortex, we headed for FOF. CLOSED! grrrr.... one of my fav in the park and i really watned to ride.

Headed towards AZ and hit Drop Zone (one ride wait) and it seems like we were at the top for an abnormally long amount of time, but it had been a while, so i'm pobably wrong.

After DZ we decided we were tired, so we hit up faceoff (longest wait of day for poor capacity 20 Min). Great but quick ride. when we got off, my friend did not feel well so we decided to call it a day and head home.

overall, it was deffinetly the best hour and 15 minutes i have spent in the park. company was great, lines were short and i got 4 great rides in and quite a it of exercise! now that i've finishe my TR, and my homework, i'm heading off to bed to dream of my next visit.... hopefully not too long from now!

i tried once around 2:30, on my break..... and again when i got done with work around 5. when we saw it was closed at 5, we didnt head back over to that side of the park, so i might have just been there at two unlucky times...

now i'm not sure what today was, buti t was some kind of extra day, not sure why it was open.... anyway, not crowded at all!

PKI opened for daily operation on May 20th. It was no a special day. But the park is always slow during the first few weeks of daily opeartion. At the beginning and end of the full season. Reason's are most kids are still in school. That's why FOF and other rides and attractions were closed. These are limited operation days. Because most of the staff is still in school.

I find it weird that FoF was on the list of rides being closed though. Normally they try to have all major rides esp Rollercoasters open. So i'm not sure on that one.

PKI opened for daily operation on May 20th. It was no a special day. But the park is always slow during the first few weeks of daily opeartion. At the beginning and end of the full season. Reason's are most kids are still in school. That's why FOF and other rides and attractions were closed. These are limited operation days. Because most of the staff is still in school.

I find it weird that FoF was on the list of rides being closed though. Normally they try to have all major rides esp Rollercoasters open. So i'm not sure on that one.

Maybe FOF was having a maintenace problem, it seems like one that would usually be open on a day like that.

FOF was closed because there crew is half high school kids. and plus pki will start to get crowded around the 3rd week in june so ride what you guys can before it will get packed.

They can have other people come in and take their places, do you know everyone on FOF's crew personally? Im guessing not, sho how cn you say their all in high school. FOF is a pretty major attraction and I can see it to be more likely opened, even on a slow day, so thats why I think maybe it jsut had a maintenace problem that day.